where do yall shop for clothes

Levi's jeans, Hanes Boxers, Hanes t-shirts, Hanes socks all off Amazon. That's what I wear 90% of the time. I usually get some other stuff like nice shirts and shorts when I'm stuck shopping with the Ms at I don't know Macy's?

I buy a lot of shoes on Amazon as well. I go through a lot of shoes.

undergarments from Stance (they have the most comfortable underwear I’ve found.).
I didn't even know that Stance made underwear. Their socks are great, them and Dwayne Wade's PKWY socks are certainly my favorite ones I have

I didn't even know that Stance made underwear. Their socks are great, them and Dwayne Wade's PKWY socks are certainly my favorite ones I have
I have no idea what you're even talking about

Well, somewhere is doing it right, bro. :D

All the higher-end stuff that I have my wife bought for me. She knew all the brands that I would look good in like Ralph Lauren, Hurley, etc. She'd order it & I'd wear it. She had better taste than me. My idea of high-end fashion is ordering a bunch of stuff from Roots of Fight. LOL.

As for herself, she was strictly a Nordstrom girl. Whether it was at the brick & mortar or online, that's where she bought the majority of her clothes from. She loved designer wear. Her idea of slumming it her was Juicy Couture.
Women, are quite literally the only reason I have a sense of style at all lol. It was something I never paid much attention to for years but now in my late 30’s I’ve grown to love dressing in a fashionable way. It gives you confidence and pride when you take care of yourself in all facets.

Carry on your late wife’s memory in all respects and continue to take care of yourself and dress in a way that would make her proud. She obviously wanted the best for you so it’s important to continue to want the best for yourself in all regards brotha.

I wear their socks daily (which are fantastic as well) the underwear are so comfortable they have a wonderfully lined “pocket” for your jewels that fit perfectly. Not tight but not lose I notice a major difference compared to other underwear brands. The structural design is on point I would highly suggest you try a pair. Another amazing company is “saxx” although they are roughly 40$ a pair but I love them as well both are quite similar.

Mostly TK Maxx, can take some persistance to get what you want but the prices are generally significantly better.

My girlfriend buys them for my birthday and Christmas, and I just make them last.

Only thing I'll really buy are footwear and gym stuff. Footwear I'll get from Sports Direct and Deichmann, gym stuff from Sports Direct (usually 3 for £10 shorts).

I am not too sure. Your mom does all my shopping for me.

Ask her.

I do my shopping online. haven't gone to a physical store in years. think the last time I went was in 2015

I do my shopping online. haven't gone to a physical store in years. think the last time I went was in 2015
Same. I wear mostly dress clothes and typically will buy the same 20 shirts and 5 pairs of slacks every year or two off Amazon.

Aside from the odd wedding or wake, my lifestyle was most conducive to dressing like a bum..used to make my mother crazy, LOL.

Massimo Dutti- every day work casual clothes
Tommy bahama- sunday afternnon hangout. Best damn tshirts and shorts.
BOSS and Canali- fancy work clothes

Y’all claim to be a jacked 6’5 +and 240+ but I’m the only one that shops at DXL?

Same. I wear mostly dress clothes and typically will buy the same 20 shirts and 5 pairs of slacks every year or two off Amazon.

smart man. same here. if I find a perfect shirt, pair of pants, shoes etc. I usually buy more than one.

I have this Orthodox jacket, I made the mistake of not buying another. the fit is absolutely perfect, but mine has been beaten from toughing through city life etc. I have it preserved - been meaning to take it to a tailor one day & have it rebuilt haha.

I get majority of my shirts for free:
1) running 5ks
2) donating at Carter Blood Care
3) competing at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments

i buy stuff from my gym, Carlos Machado Jiu Jitsu

so if i need something other than that, i just do Target

Back