Opinion Where is Kaepernick?

Probably hiding from all the fucking death squads roaming the streets. You all told him to shut up, play football and stop committing "treason" when he peacefully protested. Now faced with angry crowds the racist dipshits in America are asking for peaceful protests?

I blame the 49ers then. Had they resigned Kap, looters would not have burnt down black neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Or wait, does that make it the Vikings' fault?

Seemed like peak Kap had some good years. What went wrong?

giphy.gif

Right here. This why he kneeled. Or actually first started sitting. Blane Gaggert oppressed him.

i

I blame the 49ers then. Had they resigned Kap, looters would not have burnt down black neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Or wait, does that make it the Vikings' fault?

You really are dumb, aren't you? Willfully deceiving and deflecting with your reply. Pathetic but expected from SSherdoggers.

How many cops have been arrested in the murder of George Floyd? How many unarmed black people have been killed alone this week?

Timing is a bit off for this theory.

Gabbert had been named the starter going in to the final game of the preseason, the first game Kaepernick kneeled. Seems the timeline fits to me

You really are dumb, aren't you? Willfully deceiving and deflecting with your reply. Pathetic but expected from SSherdoggers.

How many cops have been arrested in the murder of George Floyd? How many unarmed black people have been killed alone this week?

How many violent crimes have been committed this by black people? Let's stop pussy footing around and start putting all of this into perspective.

Gabbert had been named the starter going in to the final game of the preseason, the first game Kaepernick kneeled. Seems the timeline fits to me

He was sitting the whole preseason up to that point. Then he started kneeling. So like I said, a bit off.

This was never about police brutality. This was about Kaepernick being pissed about being benched for the worst QB in the league and then morphed into the movement that it became, probably because of Kap's anti-white black activist girlfriend.

He was sitting the whole preseason up to that point. Then he started kneeling. So like I said, a bit off.
There had also been talks about cutting him or trading him that off season. He was unhappy with the QB competition and he had a shoulder injury. It is what is is. The first time he actually kneeled was after Gabbert was named the starter.

There had also been talks about cutting him or trading him that off season. He was unhappy with the QB competition and he had a shoulder injury. It is what is is. The first time he actually kneeled was after Gabbert was named the starter.

Is it what it is which is a bit off. Your theory I mean.

I would like this to be a real discussion rather than going off the rails. But we all know that is not going to happen.

Here is my question...….where is this guy? I could be wrong but outside of a couple of tweets and a promise to spend some money, he seems to be sitting this one out.

I see all these memes about how he was right and people were saying he could be like a modern day mlk. and this is his chance to lead the black community in this fight for equality. yet he has not been out front at all. if he wants to prove it was more than a publicity stunt, shouldn't he be on the front lines?

Maybe I missed something, so if I am wrong, by all means correct me
His at his home, in a gated community, sitting on a pile of cash.

This was never about police brutality. This was about Kaepernick being pissed about being benched for the worst QB in the league and then morphed into the movement that it became, probably because of Kap's anti-white black activist girlfriend.

Probably not. But even if, the action at the very least brought up conversation about the issue.

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK IS KAEPERNICK. THAT GUY HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO SPREAD HIS STUPID MESSAGE, WHICH IS WHY I'M BRINGING HIM UP DURING A POLICE BRUTALITY INCIDENT THAT HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR YEARS. FUCKING LOSERS; WHAT DID HIS STUPID STUNT ACCOMPLISH OTHER THAN GETTING HIS MESSAGE SPREAD SO FAR THAT SHERDOG TROLLS LIKE ME WHO HATE HIM MAKE NEW THREADS AS IF HE IS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

I would like this to be a real discussion rather than going off the rails. But we all know that is not going to happen.

Here is my question...….where is this guy? I could be wrong but outside of a couple of tweets and a promise to spend some money, he seems to be sitting this one out.

I see all these memes about how he was right and people were saying he could be like a modern day mlk. and this is his chance to lead the black community in this fight for equality. yet he has not been out front at all. if he wants to prove it was more than a publicity stunt, shouldn't he be on the front lines?

Maybe I missed something, so if I am wrong, by all means correct me

I was wondering where he is too, but I think I found him!

https://www.fox9.com/news/st-paul-p...lidarity-with-protesters-at-governors-mansion

The article I read said he'd had a few surgeries that off-season and hadn't recovered as well as they'd hoped. Makes sense. He was a force for a bit there.

He was a playmaker for a few years for sure. Had a great list of highlights.

Back