Opinion Where is Kaepernick?

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK IS KAEPERNICK. THAT GUY HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO SPREAD HIS STUPID MESSAGE, WHICH IS WHY I'M BRINGING HIM UP DURING A POLICE BRUTALITY INCIDENT THAT HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR YEARS. FUCKING LOSERS; WHAT DID HIS STUPID STUNT ACCOMPLISH OTHER THAN GETTING HIS MESSAGE SPREAD SO FAR THAT SHERDOG TROLLS LIKE ME WHO HATE HIM MAKE NEW THREADS AS IF HE IS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

Caps lock is the internet forum equivalent of kneeling. We see you.

Right here. This why he kneeled. Or actually first started sitting. Blane Gaggert oppressed him.

i
But doesn't Blaine Gabbert suck pretty bad though?

if I were a cop in that group, I guess I would feel the pressure to kneel too. but since I am a rebel, I would probably Tebow
Yeah, peer pressure is a bitch.

Then you get a guy like Kaepernick who kept taking a knee even after the POTUS calls him a son of a bitch for doing so and demands he be stripped of his livelihood... It really is a beautiful thing to see cops taking knees in solidarity with Kaepernick even if it just a photo op.

I forget the Tebow thing... wasn't his gesture all Christian-like the way Kap's knee looked all Christian and prayer-like?

Then you get a guy like Kaepernick who kept taking a knee even after the POTUS calls him a son of a bitch for doing so and demands he be stripped of his livelihood... It really is a beautiful thing to see cops taking knees in solidarity with Kaepernick even if it just a photo op.

I forget the Tebow thing... wasn't his gesture all Christian-like the way Kap's knee looked all Christian and prayer-like?
Tebow's kneeling is good because he is using it to communicate with a sky fairy about secret thoughts, whereas Kaepernick's is bad because he wants police to kill less people.

Last edited:
And making triggered threads about athletes who apparently suck is what?

Well triggered describes a good chunk of the war room lately. But then again so does sucking. I'm not sure athlete can be applied to many though. I'll get back to you.

Tebow's kneeling is good because he is using it to communication with a sky fairy, whereas Kaepernick's is bad because he wants police to kill less people.

When will people learn that the only place "sky fairies" have are in combat sports where lives are at risk? The greatest combat sports champions have always honored and thanked God/Allah and should continue to do so as their lives are literally at risk every time they compete and I'm always happy to see them give credit. Muhammad Ali, Manny Pacquiao, Jon Jones, Floyd Mayweather, George Foreman, Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko...Too many to name, but God is powerful and it's always great to see him get his due from the greatest of the greatest in combat sports.

Damn, I never realized Obama said those things about Kaep. Good on him for sticking to his guns

what do you mean? Obama was the president for the entirety of Kaepernick's career. So I am not sure what other POTUS you would be talking about
Oh. Ok, I get it now.

Kinda like how you asked where Kap is, and I got all cute and posted a photo from yesterday of a bunch of cops kneeling like Kap... and now you’re doing this reverse psychological Jedi mind trick by bending reality to trick me into thinking Obama was Trump! You clever dog you!

He threw out a tweet that essentially condoned the rioting and looting. It wasn't too widely covered(his star is fading). Just saw it on the morning sports show.
oh wow he's finally doing something I can back him on, hopefully, he stops running the ball cus he ruined the super bowl for my buddy, myself and Ronnie Lott's wife

that's just more evidence that @TheOldMan & @Kandyland are the same person behind both accounts. I've spoken to several users who have received rage PMs from both of accounts (myself included), some receiving PMs with one account in defense of the other.

I kept ignoring TheOldMan for a few days, & I never had any discourse with Kandyland during that time, & what do you know - KL started tagging/quoting me, trying to get my attention with that account. same shit post style, same irrational demented anger.

Jesus, that's uncomfortable and hilarious. I guess karate forums are important business to the irrationally insane.

Reactions: 22k
Oh. Ok, I get it now.

Kinda like how you asked where Kap is, and I got all cute and posted a photo from yesterday of a bunch of cops kneeling like Kap... and now you’re doing this reverse psychological Jedi mind trick by bending reality to trick me into thinking Obama was Trump! You clever dog you!
No, I was just calling you a liar in a nice way. The POTUS was not saying anything of the sort about Kaepernick because the President was Obama. But those facts don't matter, because we all know it's ok to shit all over Trump whether it is the truth or not. I say that as someone who is not a trump fan.

what I don't get about people like you is why you don't stick to the facts? there is plenty of ammunition out there. no reason to make it up

just in case you are still confused, Kaepernicks last game was before trump took office

No, I was just calling you a liar in a nice way. The POTUS was not saying anything of the sort about Kaepernick because the President was Obama. But those facts don't matter, because we all know it's ok to shit all over Trump whether it is the truth or not. I say that as someone who is not a trump fan.

what I don't get about people like you is why you don't stick to the facts? there is plenty of ammunition out there. no reason to make it up

just in case you are still confused, Kaepernicks last game was before trump took office
Yeah and Trump still figured out a way call Kap a sonofabitch for taking a knee in respect to Police Brutality against black folks.

But let’s get back to your original question about where Kap is now shall we?

He is now a bunch of white cops around America taking a knee in solidarity with the good Americans who demand justice for the murder George Floyd :)

Now that everyone is cool with kneeling we should demand that Kaep be signed by a team or the owners be forced to sell their teams.

Now that everyone is cool with kneeling we should demand that Kaep be signed by a team or the owners be forced to sell their teams.
Remember how all those basketball teams took 24 second shot clock violations to start the games after Kobe died?

The whole first day of the next NFL season... the players, coaches, fans and Trump voters should all take a knee in solidarity in support of the cops who are cool with kneeling now to honor George Floyd and Kaep

Lots of projection on your part. Maybe he isn’t trying to be the MLK of our day. Maybe he just wanted to peacefully protest at football games and the right decided to anoint him something he isn’t and didn’t want to be

No. no, no he was definitely the one projecting himself as a civil rights hero.
imrs.php

Cvgf-XhWcAASmwb.jpg

CyTRBneWgAACJK8.jpg

CxL48PFUkAATBxX.jpg

5a26ba281400009f53b6b855.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-Man-of-the-Year-1217-GQ-FECK03-01.jpg

kaepernick-colin-muhammad-ali-shirt.jpg

8c36c2c4bab168c969ae663096f7ebed.png

f7f4f10dcb327dbe25c1433a8101f246.jpg

0tzoa21auxqzkjdy9j8jglr8ennedgp0muh70y1fpoagwepzl7c7e1lditgedxgn.jpg

CzBOC1gUAAAUu-I.jpg

So much for fighting the good fight against oppression. He sold that soul to China Shoe INC, I mean Nike with the quickness!

How anyone views the man as a hero is beyond me. He's a totally undeniable fake.

Yeah and Trump still figured out a way call Kap a sonofabitch for taking a knee in respect to Police Brutality against black folks.

But let’s get back to your original question about where Kap is now shall we?

He is now a bunch of white cops around America taking a knee in solidarity with the good Americans who demand justice for the murder George Floyd :)
But you said Kaep was bravely still taking a knee while the POTUS was shitting all over him and calling for his job. And that did not happen, because Obama was President. I mean if you could just admit that you made it up, it would be easier to move on. or, you could have tried to make a save and said you meant the future president.

and I don't buy the shit at all from the cops. they have no idea what they are doing. they have shit all over people for so long that they are confused when they are not in control

Back