Where is Mousasi!?

No path? I find that surprising being that Mousasi has struggled with guys like Jacare and Lovato before. I'm not saying Salter is as good as either of them but he brings some of the same stuff to the table. I think you have to take Moose from a pick'em perspective but I bet Lovato to beat him and if the line is right might do the same with Salter.
Please, mousasi gave Rachel too much respect and still beat her ....and shes a helluva lot bigger and better than salter.
Mousasi will be a 5-1 favorite over Salter as he would if he got re match vs Lovato.

But it looks like tokov ...not Salter anyway.

* if mousasi doesn't take opponent seriously then anything can happen- his biggest weakness which is ironic with his IQ and adaptability

Last I ran into him he was at the 7 Eleven off 109th and Hamilton getting a large blue Slurpee thinking about getting a slice of pizza

Just watched salter highlights, mousasi should run him over.
Has a bad gas tank. Weak hands, slow. The only think he did OK was chokes.
Hahaha. Let's take these 1 at a time.
1. "Has a bad gas tank". Salter has been to 1 decision in 22 fights. The 3rd rd only 4 times.
2. "Weak Hands". 18 wins 7KO 10 Subs 1 Decision. Seems like his hands aren't very slow or weak.
3. Only thing he did OK was chokes. He holds the Bellator MW record for subs. Be it chokes or heel hooks, a sub is a sub.

I love how people have no clue what they are talking about. Look at the cards for the Lavato fight. Salter was up 2-0 until getting caught with 34 seconds left in the 3rd. Salter also beat Van Steenis whom will be Champ one day and Mousasis protégé.
This will be a tough fight for both but if Salter gets it to the ground I see another CHOKE for the new Bellator MW Champ. If it stays standing Mousasi will be at the advantage. I'm going Salter in 3rd round RNC.

1. "Has a bad gas tank". Salter has been to 1 decision in 22 fights. The 3rd rd only 4 times.
2. "Weak Hands". 18 wins 7KO 10 Subs 1 Decision. Seems like his hands aren't very slow or weak.
3. Only thing he did OK was chokes. He holds the Bellator MW record for subs. Be it chokes or heel hooks, a sub is a sub.

I love how people have no clue what they are talking about. Look at the cards for the Lavato fight. Salter was up 2-0 until getting caught with 34 seconds left in the 3rd. Salter also beat Van Steenis whom will be Champ one day and Mousasis protégé.
This will be a tough fight for both but if Salter gets it to the ground I see another CHOKE for the new Bellator MW Champ. If it stays standing Mousasi will be at the advantage. I'm going Salter in 3rd round RNC.
Salter fanboys vs. Mousasi fanboys. Truly the fight to behold.

But I agree, Salter is underrated.

Don't know if I pick him but I totally agree it's not the layup some seem to think it is. Salter has a style that Moose has struggled with before against Lovato and Jacare. I'm not trying to suggest he's as high a caliber grappler as those two but a high caliber grappler nonetheless.

I think it's kind of clear that bellator doesn't really believe in him either. They tried to use him twice as a stepping stone for making a 2 division champ

I think it's kind of clear that bellator doesn't really believe in him either. They tried to use him twice as a stepping stone for making a 2 division champ
I think it's more the fact Middleweight is one of the weaker divisions in the promotion and Welterweight is one of the stronger. 185 has gotten better but it's still comparatively weak.

A collegiate National Champion Wrestler and ADCC trial winner and yall question his grappling. Wow.

Salter ain't tapping mousasi but he'll be like +440 so go for it. Rachel couldnt put Gegard in one difficult position and she looked like a weight class bigger. She had no business leaving with mousasi s title.
Gegards protege wouldnt last a round with his mentor.

It's almost July and it appears mousasi knee injury may be more serious than thought. I have a bad feeling about this unless something was announced.

????
Its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi is on pound for pound lists ( and I'm not talking Bellator).
That's a product of totally different things. Rory opened up his mouth( gegard didnt want to fight him at first).
Mousasi - Lima was supposed to be a super fight. Gegard opened up a mere -140 ( and went to 170). They were the same size and Lima was a tougher option than any middle on the roster at the time( including Salter).

Salter ain't tapping mousasi but he'll be like +440 so go for it. Rachel couldnt put Gegard in one difficult position and she looked like a weight class bigger. She had no business leaving with mousasi s title.
Gegards protege wouldnt last a round with his mentor.

It's almost July and it appears mousasi knee injury may be more serious than thought. I have a bad feeling about this unless something was announced.
Nope he may not tap him but putting him to sleep is just the same.

Nope he may not tap him but putting him to sleep is just the same.
Lol, yeah ok.
Listen, I dont know what's going on with Mousasi. He had knee surgery which seems like it was meant be on the hush but it's almost July and we're getting to the point of interim title talk. Salter ain't no prime Souza on the gravy.... we're talking 2 different classes.

The enormous fifth degree ( rachel)could only " defensively grapple" the smaller mousasi .If Mousasi comes back on one leg ( which hes done before ) and fights tentatively / apologetically ( which he has been doing - not a decline .2 different planets), then a guy like Salter could pull an upset via a polaris type decision.

I could see Mousasi just walking away( hope not ). Hes done everything and hes not coming back , at this stage of his career, less than 100%.

They will announce his next fight today during the broadcast, according to Coker.

They will announce his next fight today during the broadcast, according to Coker.
Really? I hadn’t heard that. Hopefully it’s Tokov, although that gonna be a hard one for me as a fan. I cheer FedorTeam always, but am a huge Mousasi fan.

Really? I hadn’t heard that. Hopefully it’s Tokov, although that gonna be a hard one for me as a fan. I cheer FedorTeam always, but am a huge Mousasi fan.
I have a feeling its Mousasi vs. Tokov on the Moscow card. Tokov might have failed to get his visa

Back