where is the sergei kharitonov?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he dont fight mma since january, and boxing since march

is he going to fight again in bellator or is he out?

drafted in the war? he's a former military no?

drafted in the war? he's a former military no?
I came here to make this same speculation. He's a Paratrooper. It was literally his nickname though IDR it being used more recently.

I'll tell you one place you won't find him, training. This dude has been on cruise control for a good decade and some change.

Probably takin a bit of time off. Dude is pretty active after all.

I found a recent vid of what he's doing

I came here to make this same speculation. He's a Paratrooper. It was literally his nickname though IDR it being used more recently.

Apparently he's going by Sergei "definitely not a paratrooper" Kharitonov at the moment.

I'll tell you one place you won't find him, training. This dude has been on cruise control for a good decade and some change.

Yeah, it's kind of sad seeing him so fat now compared to the lean killing machine he used to be. And he still wins a lot considering how out of shape he is.

Yeah, it's kind of sad seeing him so fat now compared to the lean killing machine he used to be. And he still wins a lot considering how out of shape he is.
At least if he got drafted, when he comes back he'll be in good shape again. At least for a little bit..

Lots of injuries. The shoulder injury he suffered against Overeem was the beginning of his decline then he injured his back and its been downhill from there.

Last edited:
I hope he is drafted to going fight and show us how proud he is.. I mean would be a pity if all this "military parachute man" was only a shtick....

GLORY kickboxing, an organization Sergei used to fight for, banned Russian fighters from competing. Even if the Eagle FC is safe for him, and I'm sure sees the potential for headaches when he should probably be retired anyway.

GLORY kickboxing, an organization Sergei used to fight for, banned Russian fighters from competing. Even if the Eagle FC is safe for him, and I'm sure sees the potential for headaches when he should probably be retired anyway.

Glory cucked out.

Back