Which Country/Region has the strongest people?

Like what was this dude googling that led him here and he decided to make an account to post on this?
Likely "endomorhps huge dudes"

I bet it's amazing where dyslexics searching for homoerotic images can find themselves...

We should just burn this motherfucker to the ground and begin anew

I was talking about non-steroid, raw natural strength and versatility pound for pound! By that, the Caucasus region is superior with few other countries in the world.

I was talking about non-steroid, raw natural strength and versatility pound for pound! By that, the Caucasus region is superior with few other countries in the world.

Thx 4 clearing that up!

I must have said something very correct, since people got so upset/mad or w.e.... alot of replies <45>

By The way. I would advice you to read more about Caucasus, history, culture and especially the nature and the different genetics they have. Then maybe you will understand it.

Eventually look at my post in the other thread, where I give my view on this.

Keep in mind that the region is also a part of Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
Strength sports generally rely on the same genetic traits as explosive speed sports like track or NFL.
For this west african genetics are king. God knows why west africans were blessed with the physical traits that they were, but they are undeniable. The majority of the population has a tendency to be long limbed, wasp waisted, and as heavily muscled as most people worldwide would get on a perfect diet which included dianabol.

But the potential of mixed genetics is even greater.
I'm not an expert in genetics but I'll share the little I know.
In animal breeds;
The first generation or two of mixed offspring from "pure bred" parents are known as hybrids. In the right combinations these can yield extreme examples of "good" or useful genetic traits of parents.

One example is the Cornish cross chicken. These is the type of chicken that is produced worldwide as the only commercial chicken for eating. Why? Because it grows to adult size in 4 weeks where other traditional breeds would take 6months.
It was created by accident when some British aristocrats were trying to create the ultimate chicken for cockfighting. They bred the most muscular , heavy chickens and ended up with a freak chicken that packed on flesh so fast it couldn't even stand up.

Hybrids do not have stable genetics, so the offspring of hybrid animals or plants will not reliably be similar to their parents but can have odd combinations of traits from previous generations.

The places that west africans ended up through slavery introduced their genetics to an immense variety of others. White Europeans, native Americans, Indians (the South Asian kind were taken to Carribbean islands too), native islanders. Countries like Cuba, Brasil or the USA have immensely varied genetic mixing occurring at different times in history.
Dark skinned American "blacks" who everyone would assume have purely west african genetics nearly always have some European in them.
And for some reason first generation mixed heritage people in Anglosphere at least, are always known as "black" (meaning genetically African) no matter how pale they are.
All of those first generation mixed kids have one fully "white" European parent, usually the mother. Yet are known as black.

Anyhow,

Coming back to the point. I think it's clear that west african genetic excel in what most of what we consider as strength/speed/power athleticism.
Mixed genetics has even greater potential, but it would be impossible to judge what combinations yield the best results because of the extremely varied histories of genetic mixing in all mixed populations. Remember that even "white" people in most places but especially the USA have extremely mixed up genetic histories over the past few hundred years too. A thousand years ago you would have been able to much clearer differences between different Europeans and ofc white Americans did not exist yet.

After west Africans, wherever the tallest ( but not rake slender ) people are will be the most athletic and having most potential for all out max strength. Netherlands and Iceland come to mind.

P4P wilks type strength however is a different matter entirely. Historically it seems to have been North Africans, Turkish and Albanians who have been the greatest of pocket Hercules type athletes.
China and North Korea seem to be taking the title today.
Ironically west Africans could definitely NOT be contenders for strongest in this category. Not enough of them are midget sized.

P4P wilks type strength however is a different matter entirely. Historically it seems to have been North Africans, Turkish and Albanians who have been the greatest of pocket Hercules type athletes.
Ironically west Africans could definitely NOT be contenders for strongest in this category. Not enough of them are midget sized.
lol putting aside the mountains of uncited broscience you've already shared, I just wanted to address this specific hilarity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
As you can see, most of the west African nations are very short- shorter than many Latin American and east Asian nations in fact.There are pockets of tall ethnicities within Africa, but not enough to affect the average height statistics of entire nations. The most populous African nation, Nigeria, only has a 5'4 average height for adult males.

5PHviJu.png

This is why we don't use our limited anecdotal experience to extrapolate larger global trends.

1. Tonga
2. Samoa
3. Fiji
4. New Zealand Maori

/thread

Strength sports generally rely on the same genetic traits as explosive speed sports like track or NFL.
For this west african genetics are king. God knows why west africans were blessed with the physical traits that they were, but they are undeniable. The majority of the population has a tendency to be long limbed, wasp waisted, and as heavily muscled as most people worldwide would get on a perfect diet which included dianabol.

But the potential of mixed genetics is even greater.
I'm not an expert in genetics but I'll share the little I know.
In animal breeds;
The first generation or two of mixed offspring from "pure bred" parents are known as hybrids. In the right combinations these can yield extreme examples of "good" or useful genetic traits of parents.

One example is the Cornish cross chicken. These is the type of chicken that is produced worldwide as the only commercial chicken for eating. Why? Because it grows to adult size in 4 weeks where other traditional breeds would take 6months.
It was created by accident when some British aristocrats were trying to create the ultimate chicken for cockfighting. They bred the most muscular , heavy chickens and ended up with a freak chicken that packed on flesh so fast it couldn't even stand up.

Hybrids do not have stable genetics, so the offspring of hybrid animals or plants will not reliably be similar to their parents but can have odd combinations of traits from previous generations.

The places that west africans ended up through slavery introduced their genetics to an immense variety of others. White Europeans, native Americans, Indians (the South Asian kind were taken to Carribbean islands too), native islanders. Countries like Cuba, Brasil or the USA have immensely varied genetic mixing occurring at different times in history.
Dark skinned American "blacks" who everyone would assume have purely west african genetics nearly always have some European in them.
And for some reason first generation mixed heritage people in Anglosphere at least, are always known as "black" (meaning genetically African) no matter how pale they are.
All of those first generation mixed kids have one fully "white" European parent, usually the mother. Yet are known as black.

Anyhow,

Coming back to the point. I think it's clear that west african genetic excel in what most of what we consider as strength/speed/power athleticism.
Mixed genetics has even greater potential, but it would be impossible to judge what combinations yield the best results because of the extremely varied histories of genetic mixing in all mixed populations. Remember that even "white" people in most places but especially the USA have extremely mixed up genetic histories over the past few hundred years too. A thousand years ago you would have been able to much clearer differences between different Europeans and ofc white Americans did not exist yet.

After west Africans, wherever the tallest ( but not rake slender ) people are will be the most athletic and having most potential for all out max strength. Netherlands and Iceland come to mind.

Maybe conditioning and getting lean they are one of the top, but in no way are they the best in strength/explosive, not even top3

Last edited:
Former Yugoslavia (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia)

Back