Which language can replace English as the international language of nations?

My brother serves in the military for over 10yrs. No you can't speak any other language that your superior doesn't understand. He did speak his native language to higher officers who spoke the same languages as him.

He also said that the ranks are all brain washing titles and very dangerous.
Your brother serves in the military for over 10 years? Wait, your brother served for over 10 years or is he still in the military?

It's ok you can't speak multiple languages.
English fluently and some Spanish over here buddy. Don’t always assume, because you just make an ass of U and ME.

English fluently and some Spanish over here buddy. Don’t always assume, because you just make an ass of U and ME.

Some Spanish is not the same as fluently speaking it, sorry .

If someone from Argentina wants to do business in Malaysia, they will most likely communicate in English

If someone from Poland wants to do business in Yemen, they will most likely communicate in English.

If someone from Kazakhstan meets someone from Botswana, they will most likely speak English.

This will not change and suddenly become Chinese ... that ship has sailed.

just to add to this. Scientific conferences are in English. I went to the Japanese Cancer Association meeting a few years ago. The abstract book was in English as were the talks. The idea that this extends to a Japanese local meeting surprised me.

It is not. There are around twice as many English speakers as Spanish, English is spoken in far more disparate areas, English is easier to learn, and pretty much all the countries where Spanish is spoken are the crap countries south of the US&A.
Mandarin is the most spoken language with nearly 900 million nativr speakers. Now, English may in fact be the most widely spoken language, as many people around the world speak English as a second language (myself included), but there's no way to count those people except by estimation.

Also, English is not easy to learn. It's quite difficult compared to other languages because of the vast vocabulary and many rules that apply in different situations. It also has a bunch of homophones which was very confusing.

Your brother serves in the military for over 10 years? Wait, your brother served for over 10 years or is he still in the military?

He served over 10yrs, he not in the military anymore due to medical reason.

Mandarin is the most spoken language with nearly 900 million nativr speakers. Now, English may in fact be the most widely spoken language, as many people around the world speak English as a second language (myself included), but there's no way to count those people except by estimation.

Also, English is not easy to learn. It's quite difficult compared to other languages because of the vast vocabulary and many rules that apply in different situations. It also has a bunch of homophones which was very confusing.
Do you think possibly Mandarin is the most spoken language because of the Chinese population being so vast? Is it possible?

He served over 10yrs, he not in the military anymore due to medical reason.
Here, let me ask you a third time this question.

You know what’s the number one thing that will ensure a successful team, Military, group etc..???

Do you think possibly Mandarin is the most spoken language because of the Chinese population being so vast? Is it possible?
One thing to consider is that while China’s population is massive, there is also a very big Chinese diaspora, and not just in Asia. Chinese are interesting because theyre so much of the Asian population but then they also are the main “middleman minority” in Asia too (akin to Jews or Armenians) and then there are large populations in the West as well. I think that outside of English, Chinese would be a clear choice for international language #2

spanish is the obvious choice. spoken in many countries, plus it has a lot of similarities with English, which Chinese doesn’t..

One thing to consider is that while China’s population is massive, there is also a very big Chinese diaspora, and not just in Asia. Chinese are interesting because theyre so much of the Asian population but then they also are the main “middleman minority” in Asia too (akin to Jews or Armenians) and then there are large populations in the West as well. I think that outside of English, Chinese would be a clear choice for international language #2
So not only do Chinese speak Mandarin in their country with their Million/Billion population, there are also large numbers outside their country that speak Mandarin as well? Correct?

If so, that would make sense that Mandarin as a percentage is the most spoken language in the world.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>
Here, let me ask you a third time this question.

You know what’s the number one thing that will ensure a successful team, Military, group etc..???

NOTICE TO ANYONE READING IN THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM THAT THE USER kenetics IS PRETTY MUCH FULL OF SHIT!!! I ASKED HIM OR HER, WHATEVER THE CASE ME BE 3 TIMES THIS QUESTION

AND HE/SHE WOULD NOT ANSWER WITH THEIR OPINION. I BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY THAT THEY ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION AND KNOW THAT COMMUNICATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A SUCCESSFUL TEAM, MILITARY, GROUP OR NATION! FACT!

IM DONE WITH THIS PERSON
upload_2020-4-5_8-33-46.gif

Back