Which language can replace English as the international language of nations?

None. It should stay that way too with all the multi cultures in this country.
Really? So that we can’t communicate with each other?

You know what’s the number one thing that will ensure a successful team, Military, group etc..???

Really? So that we can’t communicate with each other?

You know what’s the number one thing that will ensure a successful team, Military, group etc..???

You do know people speak multiple languages in America too right? You just don't need to know one language and nothing else lol.

You do know people speak multiple languages in America too right? You just don't need to know one language and nothing else lol.
So you want me to answer your question, but when I ask you a question you don’t?
Yes buddy, I know people speak more than one language in America. Lol

Why don’t you be considerate and answer the question I asked of you? Let’s have a dialogue.

That’s not what I asked? Can’t you answer the simple question that I posed?

You cite Wikipedia? Which can be edited by any Tom, Dick and Harriet...

in my opinion, I believe a lot of intelligent people can understand that English is and officially should be the language of America. You go to Turkey, they speak Turkish primarily except for the immigrants that go there aren’t naturally from that country. Go to Russia, they speak Russian except for the Ukrainians etc who immigrate to the Russian motherland. You go to Holland where they speak Dutch except for the people who migrate there that speak something else. Do you see the pattern? For example, when Italians migrated to America and entered Ellis Island, a lot of them spoke English out on the streets in society because they needed to communicate say with the Irish who spoke English to do business with etc., when they went home and inside their households they would speak Italian. It’s called assimilation and also respect and consideration. The less intelligent you are, the less respect, consideration and assimilation you will have.

Someone like myself, if I was to move to Mexico I would want to learn the language (reading, writing, speaking) so as to communicate my needs and not be swindled in business or just getting tacos. That’s called assimilation and learning the customs of the nation. Also called respect and consideration.

Example: Last year I went to a Subway here in California to get me a sandwich. You know how you lineup to wait YOUR turn to get your bread then the meat/veggies...? Well, some gentlemen that was of Mexican decent that was behind me, tried to cut in front of me as I’m waiting for my bread to come out of the toaster. I immediately said, “hey there’s a line here”. Then he checked himself before I checked his chin and got in his lineup. I approached the cash register where there was a Mexican woman who was the manager who gave me a blank stare kind of like I was the rude one. No, no, no señora...here in America there are customs and the way we live. Don’t look at me with your fucking eyes, you need to explain to your brethren that you’re not in your third world Nation of Mexico anymore nor do we true Americans not those who jump the boarder or who are anchor babies who are not True AMERICANS want this to become a Third World Nation.

Makes me sick to see the twisted, less intelligent people that think they can come here and disrespect the way the true culture is. So piss off with that BULLSHIT!

Southern cali is land that White Americans stole from Mexicans

And all Ukrainians I have met speak Russian

Southern cali is land that White Americans stole from Mexicans

And all Ukrainians I have met speak Russian
Got you on the Russian/Ukrainian thing, but I’m sure you got my drift.

And I’m sure the Mexicans stole it from someone else. However the fact that it’s America’s land is just that, end of story.

English is the lingua Franca of the world. Not gonna change.

lol @ Chinese, a language with a script with 12,000+ characters... that is going to be difficult for the whole world to learn.

If someone from Argentina wants to do business in Malaysia, they will most likely communicate in English

If someone from Poland wants to do business in Yemen, they will most likely communicate in English.

If someone from Kazakhstan meets someone from Botswana, they will most likely speak English.

This will not change and suddenly become Chinese ... that ship has sailed.

So you want me to answer your question, but when I ask you a question you don’t?
Yes buddy, I know people speak more than one language in America. Lol

Why don’t you be considerate and answer the question I asked of you? Let’s have a dialogue.

What dialog? I said everyone should be able to speak whatever they want here, especially because this country is mixed with so many cultures.

What dialog? I said everyone should be able to speak whatever they want here, especially because this country is mixed with so many cultures.
I asked you a question

About? If it was about the military, American are in the military now who speak their native language and English, what's the problem?
Jesus son, you didn’t look back at the post to see what I asked you?

About? If it was about the military, American are in the military now who speak their native language and English, what's the problem?
They’re definitely not speaking their native tongue to their superior officer in the military, I can guarantee you that. They’re speaking English!

They’re definitely not speaking their native tongue to their superior officer in the military, I can guarantee you that. They’re speaking English!

They can speak their native language to their comrades if they want, their is no law saying they can't.

They can speak their native language to their comrades if they want, their is no law saying they can't.
Man, don’t you actually read and comprehend my statement before responding? Scratch that, you don’t! Jesus!

I’m sure they are speaking their native language to their lower ranking or equal ranking soldiers, but THEY'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH TO THEIR SUPERIOR! WTF!?

I’m sure they are speaking their native language to their lower ranking or equal ranking soldiers, but THEY'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH TO THEIR SUPERIOR! WTF!?

My brother serves in the military for over 10yrs. No you can't speak any other language that your superior doesn't understand. He did speak his native language to higher officers who spoke the same languages as him.

He also said that the ranks are all brain washing titles and very dangerous.

Back