Which MMA fighter has the highest bench press?

main-qimg-71c3a00b996399ba25365e6c38845598

main-qimg-af50ad1a21059cbb44985e8096feb9ae
wow that's impressive, I stand corrected

if you ever followed strongman or powerlifting you know Abbott and shamrocks 600lb claims are nonsense. these are elite numbers that require focussed training to go with a massive natural gift for strength and big 'supplements'

if you ever followed strongman or powerlifting you know Abbott and shamrocks 600lb claims are nonsense. these are elite numbers that require focussed training to go with a massive natural gift for strength and big 'supplements'
I was just going to post that you guys don't actually believe Abbott benched anywhere near 600 do you?

Yeah but I assume we are talking non-egregious Tbol users. What happened after that fight? Oh yeah.. the OSP fight, the most boring fight of his career and that is saying something.

All-natty baby.
View attachment 633265

Greg Jackson said bodybuilder Jones would not be a good thing long before that fight. He was very right.
You don't seem very smart

Probably Tank Abbott since he actually used to bench.

Bench press is such a pointless exercise though unless you’re a bodybuilder/strongman competitor. It serves no functional purpose for MMA. I can’t see many fighters lining up to the bench when training. Most fighters don’t even do a lot of heavy lifting.

It strengthens the horizontal push. Chest, shoulders and triceps all getting worked.

Of course that’s useful for a fighter lol. As useful as back exercises, no, but you want to balance your pulling with pushing.

And Squat and Deadlift
Strength

I remember Frankie could bench teh 315 and he's like 155 pounds so that's pretty impressive

but which MMA fighter has the highest static strength
Bullshit he could bench that much

Carwin.

Whoever owns that record probably sucks. You don't bench press for MMA.

Squats actually mean something. In every sport. But nobody does them like they should because they're not glamor muscles. Squats won't get you laid but will improve your strength and explosiveness better than any other form of weight-lifting. Not sure if applicable for kickers though. I'm mostly speaking for football. If you're like a fullback or lineman just do squats all day long and keep those legs trucking.
What world do you live in

Squats will 100% get you laid lol

Just never seen an image of a woman swooning over a man's powerful lower body physique that didn't include his dick. Men wear shorts or pants.

Should I continue? I'm not saying their not attracted to powerful thighs I know they are how does it help you get laid though?

Just never seen an image of a woman swooning over a man's powerful lower body physique that didn't include his dick. Men are wear shorts or pants.
Your quads are too small my son. You know not.

Every day is squat day.

Your quads are too small my son. You know not.

Every day is squat day.
If you're the extra committed say football player who cares about winning and performance while the diva players build their upper halves and lament lower body work sure.

If you're the extra committed say football player who cares about winning and performance while the diva players build their upper halves and lament lower body work sure.
<{cruzshake}>

One must work legs at least 3 times a week
AT LEAST
Preferably 4

Just never seen an image of a woman swooning over a man's powerful lower body physique that didn't include his dick. Men wear shorts or pants.

Should I continue? I'm not saying their not attracted to powerful thighs I know they are how does it help you get laid though?
quads, hams and a booty are the new arms Bruh

The game has changed

It's the season of the thiccness

Back