Which of these feat of strenght is most impressive?

DanDragon Machi

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Bench press 195 lbs (1 rep)

DB bench 67 lbs each side (8 reps)

Both women weights 155 lbs

Neither

I'm in my 40's and can still can bench like 235lbs without even lifting and drinking every night.
I would beat that chick's ass with one arm behind my back.

Nice! Got any tips? I will be 40 next year.
Get better genetics

My dad and uncles were all pretty built and never lifted a day in their life. My Grandpa was a logger in Oregon back in the 70's and was built just like Stipe in his mid 40's.

Get better genetics

My dad and uncles were all pretty built and never lifted a day in their life. My Grandpa was a logger in Oregon back in the 70's and was built just like Stipe in his mid 40's.

Awesome. Do me a favor and stay active in the S&C section, we need a little spice right now, it's been boring for the past few months.

How many push-ups do you do per day?

Pft. Call me when she can curl 175 in the squat rack.

Camera man sucks. Best angle to check bar is in front the bench

Bench press 195 lbs (1 rep)

DB bench 67 lbs each side (8 reps)

Both women weights 155 lbs

What is your fascination with female benchers?

1st one btw. I'd say it's pretty close either way but I'm still very confused.

Neither

I'm in my 40's and can still can bench like 235lbs without even lifting and drinking every night.
I would beat that chick's ass with one arm behind my back.

Not sure what’s weirder, TS’s obvious fetish or dudes who immediately think of beating the shit out of women whenever female strength comes up.

Not sure what’s weirder, TS’s obvious fetish or dudes who immediately think of beating the shit out of women whenever female strength comes up.

Both are less cringe than white Knighting or not understanding sarcasm/trolling.

delete your account Sherbro. you don't need to be here.

Back