Which testosterone pills that make your voice the deepest?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’ve been taking these T-pills for years now, Olympus Labs Elim1nate. They noticeably get my voice deeper.

I tried these one testosterone pills in 2014 that got my voice deep af, but it did funny things to my balls. Not much semen came out when I jacked off. I think that’s why I stopped using it, but I forget the name of it.

Anyways, what testosterone boosters get your voice the deepest? I only take T pills that have estrogen blockers, btw.

Aren't orals hell on the liver?
Someone on this site mentioned that to me, saying they could do damage to my liver in the long run.

Well my doctor probably won’t give me a patch, and I haven’t really noticed any issues taking Elim1nate.

Someone on this site mentioned that to me, saying they could do damage to my liver in the long run.

Well my doctor probably won’t give me a patch, and I haven’t really noticed any issues taking Elim1nate.
Take real steroids and then get your T tested a week to a month after stopping (depending on ester half life). You'll probably be sufficiently suppressed to qualify for trt. A lot healthier to inject than orals.

Last edited:
I’ve been taking these T-pills for years now, Olympus Labs Elim1nate. They noticeably get my voice deeper.

I tried these one testosterone pills in 2014 that got my voice deep af, but it did funny things to my balls. Not much semen came out when I jacked off. I think that’s why I stopped using it, but I forget the name of it.

Anyways, what testosterone boosters get your voice the deepest? I only take T pills that have estrogen blockers, btw.

These are not real testosterone pills. These are just some shit plant extract that supposedly boosts testosterone. You are wasting your money.

If something deepened your voice you likely took real steroids probably Dianabol or Halotestin.

Aren't orals hell on the liver?

Only if they are real steroids, the shit he is taking is a bunch of buzzwords on a box.

These are not real testosterone pills. These are just some shit plant extract that supposedly boosts testosterone. You are wasting your money.

If something deepened your voice you likely took real steroids probably Dianabol or Halotestin.

Only if they are real steroids, the shit he is taking is a bunch of buzzwords on a box.
Well this Elim1nate does get my voice deeper, whether it be plant extracts or whatever.

Sure does make me feel stronger too, mentally.

Well this Elim1nate does get my voice deeper, whether it be plant extracts or whatever.

Sure does make me feel stronger too, mentally.

Sounds like a placebo effect. But if you're insistent on some OTC chinese dick pills taking your secondary sex traits to the next level, then so be it.

Without any bloodwork to show elevated test levels and decreased estrogen you're just taking stabs at the dark.

Lol those are just natural test boosters, not steroids. And not even close to testosterone. There is only one oral form of testosterone called andriol.

At best you got a super shitty prohoromone.

Take real steroids and then get your T tested a week to a month after stopping (depending on ester half life). You'll probably be sufficiently suppressed to qualify for trt. A lot healthier to inject than orals.
:0... This is gold

There's an overwhelming chance those pills you're taking aren't doing jack shit for your testosterone, so this is probably all part of a placebo effect you're experiencing.

You some kind of singer? I bet you don’t even workout you just want your voice deeper

There is no causation between testosterone and deep voice. Joe Rogan is on every pill possible and y'all hear his voice

NoFap will make your voice deeper.

also almonds/walnuts, fish oil, olive oil and steak.

There is no causation between testosterone and deep voice. Joe Rogan is on every pill possible and y'all hear his voice

Joe sounds like some high pitch wimp and he’s only 5’6 short man in real life. I hate how Joe always try’s to preach about diet and exercise than on the same podcast you see him smoking a cigar and drinking alcohol and then he starts talking about eating In & Out Burger, etc. The guy is a hypocrite wannabe know-it-all and wanna be tough guy. The truth is he pumps himself full of chemicals (not healthy) and then thinks TRT means he’s the poster boy of health

Stop buying those useless supplements, they are a big waste of money. The closest thing to steroids you can get is SARMS and peptides. Rad-140 is the closest sarm to testosterone but just injecting 500mg of test a week is probably safer. As long as you're old enough and you don't abuse them you'll be fine.

I've been on TRT for three years now & my voice hasn't changed at all. So, if you want a deeper voice for some reason you're definitely barking up the wrong tree by popping all those supplements. As others have already pointed out, every single one of those supposed "T-boosters" like Nugenix are just placebos. They don't stimulate your production of testosterone at all. So, stop wasting your money.

I believe we have reached some sort of a new low here with this OP and that's saying something considering shertardedness.

You some kind of singer? I bet you don’t even workout you just want your voice deeper
i had severe burns from an overheated sausage roll, and a few weeks later i had some chick half crush my throat with a poorly applied back choke, that made my voice deeper, not that it wasn't deep enough already.

Back