Which UFC fighter has better zygos?

Bro, zygos = zygomatic arches. Hollow cheeks look. It's the only thing women actually care about. And you don't want prey eyes, you want almond hunter/predator eyes which make your gaze more intense and mysterious. Prey eyes + good zygos aren't ideal but you might be able to bag the ugly chicks with a little bit of work.

But bad zygos are a death sentence. Women will look past you and think you're just a waste bin for used feminine hygiene products.

Slap yourself for knowing what this word means and cease consuming incel content.

Bro, zygos = zygomatic arches. Hollow cheeks look. It's the only thing women actually care about. And you don't want prey eyes, you want almond hunter/predator eyes which make your gaze more intense and mysterious. Prey eyes + good zygos aren't ideal but you might be able to bag the ugly chicks with a little bit of work.

But bad zygos are a death sentence. Women will look past you and think you're just a waste bin for used feminine hygiene products.
Imagine the convos in incel circles. "Yeah dude I have poor zygos but I have predator eyes. I am 5'10 and 17/32 inches. If I invest in my zygos should I get IOI (Indication Of Interest, i learned that acronym in the plastic surgery thread) from 7s to 7.5s, or is my best bet to get a raise to 6 figures?".

Oh, that’s all women care about? I thought it was how confident you are. Or how tall you are. Or how ripped you are. Or how rich you are. Or if you treat them like shit.

I’m getting conflicting advice from sherdoggers on this.

Bro the other stuff is all tales from the basement. Without great zygos you might as well be a 5' 2" manlet with bad skin, NW 5 hairline and a micropenis.

Slap yourself for knowing what this word means and cease consuming incel content.

More tales from the basement. Pics or GTFO.

Last edited:
Imagine the convos in incel circles. "Yeah dude I have poor zygos but I have predator eyes. I am 5'10 and 17/32 inches. If I invest in my zygos should I get IOI (Indication Of Interest, i learned that acronym in the plastic surgery thread) from 7s to 7.5s, or is my best bet to get a raise to 6 figures?".

Lol I was 99% sure that steroid plastic surgery guy was trolling but there seems to be actual online incel forums of dudes unironically talking like this. SMDH but I guess it's fair game since Big cosmetics/beauty/plastic surgery has been duping women with this shit for decades.

They also left that other dude's threads up in Mayberry but moved mine. WTF.

Back