Social White Gender fluid influencer fully transitions to Korean.

Bob Gray

Deadlights Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/oli-l...orean-after-surgeries-to-look-like-bts-jimin/

Welp, it was bound to happen. Here we are. A youtuber with self admitted identity issues has "come out" as a gender fluid Korean and has had $150,000 worth of surgery to "transition" to a different race.

A British-born white influencer has had 18 plastic surgery procedures to look like a member of K-pop band BTS — and now “identifies as Korean.”

Oli London — who uses they and them pronouns — on Monday shared a series of videos from a hospital bed to show off the latest round of work in their bid to look like Park Jimin.

“Hey guys! I’m finally Korean. I’ve transitioned,” London said in one video, saying they were “transracial” and now “identify as Jimin.”

“I identify as Korean — that’s just my culture, that’s my home country, that’s exactly how I look now,” the newly named Jimin said.

“I’m so, so happy I’ve completed my look … I have the eyes [and] I’ve just had a brow lift, as well,” said the influencer, who earlier tweeted about getting work on their lips to “look like JIMIN.”

oil-london-after-02-2.jpg
koreabn.jpg

Heres the thing. Its obvious this person has serious mental issues and has spent a small fortune trying to practically impersonate a K-Pop celebrity. But where is the line drawn as far as what identity issue is normal and whats unhealthy? This is going to be just the start. Racial "transitioning" is going to happen, and the lack of any real standards of gender identity outside of a persons own personal intuition is going to be the defense of it.

Again, wheres the line, exactly? Because its one thing to be a trans man or woman. But binary gender blender gender queer shapeshifter is a whole other ball game, and this is where the path leads. It wont be a majority of people by any means, but itll be enough to be irrevocably damaging to people with obvious psychological issues.

What exactly do we do about this? Shrug our shoulders and say "free country"? Because this seems like an obvious desperate cry for some kind of help that this person isnt getting. Then again, a lot of people have been saying the exact same thing about the gender craze. So wheres the line and why?

Just wait.

tenor.gif

Interestingly enough, one of my favorite comics of all time is Transmetropolitan, a sci fi story about a journalist in the far future writing about everything he hates about people in this huge city. Body modification was a big thing in the story and people were constantly doing stuff like getting animal traits. I thought it was kind of prophetic because it made a certain amount of sense. Didnt realize it could potentially be here so soon.

This person is mentally ill. The doctors should have talk it out of it.

I’m pro trans racial. I think you should also be able to become anything you want. A goat. A cow, whatever makes you happy.

if a trans goat individual has sex with a cis homosepien

is that bestiality?

to be fair you could make an argument that from biological point of view trans racial makes more sense then trans gender

I've thought the same thing. There are more intrinsic, biological markers that can make identifying your sex easier than your race. You can be dead for 100 years and a forensic scientist can take one look at your bones and determine whether you were make or female, but wouldn't be able to tell what race you were without a deeper examination.

I’m pro trans racial. I think you should also be able to become anything you want. A goat. A cow, whatever makes you happy.

My thing is, you can do whatever you want as long as you're happy and you arent a danger to yourself or others. If living your life as a woman and wearing a dress makes you happy, then do it. You have every right to do it, imo. But when it comes to legal recognition and whatnot, then you're feelings take a back seat. Like the case where a trans woman complained of abdominal pain, but because they identified as female, the doctor never figured out that it was a problem with their prostate so they died. Thats the kind of line I dont cross. Be and live as whoever you want, but let's not make exceptions for the paperwork. It exists for a reason.

However, in some cases, I dont believe their desire is healthy. This person I posted about is one such example. This person is obviously in need of help and isnt getting it, and simply affirming their delusion is incredibly detrimental.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/oli-l...orean-after-surgeries-to-look-like-bts-jimin/

Welp, it was bound to happen. Here we are. A youtuber with self admitted identity issues has "come out" as a gender fluid Korean and has had $150,000 worth of surgery to "transition" to a different race.

oil-london-after-02-2.jpg
View attachment 864038

Heres the thing. Its obvious this person has serious mental issues and has spent a small fortune trying to practically impersonate a K-Pop celebrity. But where is the line drawn as far as what identity issue is normal and whats unhealthy? This is going to be just the start. Racial "transitioning" is going to happen, and the lack of any real standards of gender identity outside of a persons own personal intuition is going to be the defense of it.

Again, wheres the line, exactly? Because its one thing to be a trans man or woman. But binary gender blender gender queer shapeshifter is a whole other ball game, and this is where the path leads. It wont be a majority of people by any means, but itll be enough to be irrevocably damaging to people with obvious psychological issues.

What exactly do we do about this? Shrug our shoulders and say "free country"? Because this seems like an obvious desperate cry for some kind of help that this person isnt getting. Then again, a lot of people have been saying the exact same thing about the gender craze. So wheres the line and why?

Why are people giving idiots like this attention? If we didn't twitter would collapse overnight. It's tearing a hole in our brains.

I've thought the same thing. There are more intrinsic, biological markers that can make identifying your sex easier than your race. You can be dead for 100 years and a forensic scientist can take one look at your bones and determine whether you were make or female, but wouldn't be able to tell what race you were without a deeper examination.

theres still no scientific consensus on what "race" were acient egyptians

on the other hand nobody's gonna question if king tut was a he or cleopatra a she.

Back