Social White Gender fluid influencer fully transitions to Korean.

When I was a kid I thought we'd have flying cars if I got to see 2020. Guess I'll just have to settle for Transformers.

We've had flying cars for decades.

ElectricDeliriousFlea-max-1mb.gif

I bet there's even gender fluid in there.

5705bcc8d36b4d75be1c7e804124ba95.gif

We've had flying cars for decades.

ElectricDeliriousFlea-max-1mb.gif

I bet there's even gender fluid in there.

5705bcc8d36b4d75be1c7e804124ba95.gif
That's a liberal interpretation of "flying". You could launch me out of a trebuchet but I doubt any judge would score my landing higher than a 2.5. Except the Hungarian one, that damned hack.

That's a liberal interpretation of "flying". You could launch me out of a trebuchet but I doubt any judge would score my landing higher than a 2.5. Except the Hungarian one, that damned hack.

So you're saying I can launch you from a trebuchet?

I can get my hands on one of those.

So you're saying I can launch you from a trebuchet?

I can get my hands on one of those.
I haven't reached that point in my life yet and hopefully never will. Still, can think of less entertaining ways to go. I'll keep you posted should I ever want to go on such an adventure. Lol

Lol people have always wanted to be something other than what they really are for various reasons. Nothing new but still funny in this case.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/oli-l...orean-after-surgeries-to-look-like-bts-jimin/

Welp, it was bound to happen. Here we are. A youtuber with self admitted identity issues has "come out" as a gender fluid Korean and has had $150,000 worth of surgery to "transition" to a different race.

oil-london-after-02-2.jpg
View attachment 864038

Heres the thing. Its obvious this person has serious mental issues and has spent a small fortune trying to practically impersonate a K-Pop celebrity. But where is the line drawn as far as what identity issue is normal and whats unhealthy? This is going to be just the start. Racial "transitioning" is going to happen, and the lack of any real standards of gender identity outside of a persons own personal intuition is going to be the defense of it.

Again, wheres the line, exactly? Because its one thing to be a trans man or woman. But binary gender blender gender queer shapeshifter is a whole other ball game, and this is where the path leads. It wont be a majority of people by any means, but itll be enough to be irrevocably damaging to people with obvious psychological issues.

What exactly do we do about this? Shrug our shoulders and say "free country"? Because this seems like an obvious desperate cry for some kind of help that this person isnt getting. Then again, a lot of people have been saying the exact same thing about the gender craze. So wheres the line and why?

Imagine appropriating race along with their culture. We've gone so far in being progressive that people are actively giving up on being white. I wonder what new privileges changing race might give you?

Nice. Please let the CCP know about this, so they can just transition all the Hui-Chinese to Han-Chinese.

Who gives a fuck? Really, why should anyone care? The only reason I ever hear is that people think it’s weird or disgusting. I think it’s weird and disgusting too but I don’t really care what people do as long as they don’t break the law or infringe on my liberties.

BTW, on of those liberties is making fun of weirdos. This thing is a weirdo.

What people do with their body is their decision however there are clearly cases of mental illness here.

I say live and let live, as long as you dont try to make everyone else conform to your choice in terms of pronouns or try to get tax write offs.

That being said, this is clearly social media attention pared with a mental disorder. 15k just to barely even resemble a korean

My thing is, you can do whatever you want as long as you're happy and you arent a danger to yourself or others. If living your life as a woman and wearing a dress makes you happy, then do it. You have every right to do it, imo. But when it comes to legal recognition and whatnot, then you're feelings take a back seat. Like the case where a trans woman complained of abdominal pain, but because they identified as female, the doctor never figured out that it was a problem with their prostate so they died. Thats the kind of line I dont cross. Be and live as whoever you want, but let's not make exceptions for the paperwork. It exists for a reason.

However, in some cases, I dont believe their desire is healthy. This person I posted about is one such example. This person is obviously in need of help and isnt getting it, and simply affirming their delusion is incredibly detrimental.
I was being sarcastic

This person is mentally ill. The doctors should have talk it out of it.
the doctors allow a 10 year old who wants to take estrogen and chop off his dick so why would they talk anyone out of this?

Back