Social White Gender fluid influencer fully transitions to Korean.

Who gives a fuck? Really, why should anyone care? The only reason I ever hear is that people think it’s weird or disgusting. I think it’s weird and disgusting too but I don’t really care what people do as long as they don’t break the law or infringe on my liberties.

BTW, on of those liberties is making fun of weirdos. This thing is a weirdo.

well, unfortunately we are all now surrounded by a cult, minding your own business will get you cancelled. silence is violence.

you must be an ally by being anti-exclusionary to all races and genders, so stop being insensitive or else...

well, unfortunately we are all now surrounded by a cult, minding your own business will get you cancelled. silence is violence.

you must be an ally by being anti-exclusionary to all races and genders, so stop being insensitive or else...

I think you paranoid and watch too much NewsMax/OAN/Fox. Tell me how you are going to be “cancelled”. I’m not talking about so famous person or celebrity. I’m talking about you and an average guy.

Who gives a fuck? Really, why should anyone care? The only reason I ever hear is that people think it’s weird or disgusting. I think it’s weird and disgusting too but I don’t really care what people do as long as they don’t break the law or infringe on my liberties.

BTW, on of those liberties is making fun of weirdos. This thing is a weirdo.

I give a fuck. This guy obviously has mental issues and needs help, not people affirming his delusions, especially not people in the medical field.

And here we go.. transracial.. why stop there though.. im turning 32 but i feel 25, would i be able to change my age on my license? Asking for a friend

I want to transition to a white male so I can get all this privilege I keep hearing about.
You should try it.
Every day is a holiday. Every meal, a feast.
You'll need to ask for the self-loathing indoctrination program to make the complete transition.

tiger+man.jpg

This guy was a Tiger in the 90's. This is not anything new. I know its become some kind of talking point to blame this shit on modern society, but it has been around forever.

Sad note, Tiger man committed suicide in 2012

I fully support the right of people to transition into whatever animal they wish........as long as they can be hunted during said animals designated hunting season. The fleas come with the dog.

I think you paranoid and watch too much NewsMax/OAN/Fox. Tell me how you are going to be “cancelled”. I’m not talking about so famous person or celebrity. I’m talking about you and an average guy.

Lol at me watching Fox or whatever other crap you mentioned that I've never heard of.

I think you live under a rock like a caveman cause all social media is causing everyday average people to cancel each other. I have best friends for over 30 years are now not speaking to each other and refuse to acknowledge their best friends over political nonsense that is coming directly from social media and networks like Faux News.

Its OK for you to come on out from under the rock. Thunder is not God getting mad

All would have been resolved with a shot of T

Honestly, Doctor's need to start being more aggressive.

Meh, your money, spend it how you want.

<Fedor23>

I feel like there should be some serious hurdles to jump before you're allowed to do this sort of thing to yourself.

The dude clearly has a tenuous grip on reality; how ethical can it really be for medical professionals to help him loosen that grip?

I want to transition to a white male so I can get all this privilege I keep hearing about.
It's overrated. You'll get the privilege to work 3 jobs and take night school and build a career just to have it reduced to "because you're white".

Yes and he was rightfully seen as a freak. Today, we'd probably give him his own letter in the alphabet soup community.
Why isn't Tiger a gender? This is some bull shit. This dude, er... Tigerman? died too soon to see the progress

This person is doing something right if they have 150k to pay for their hobbies in their late 20s (?).

Back