Social White House staffers mute or turn off TV when Biden is speaking to reporters due fear of gaffes

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
White House staffers have taken to muting the television or turning it off altogether when Joe Biden speaks to reporters out of nervousness that their boss will commit a gaffe or veer off message, politico reports.

Can you imagine working for someone and you are afraid they will make gaffes or go off topic when they talk to someone important? This is insane that Biden who has nuclear codes causes some of his staff to be nervous when he speaks to reporters. It shows he has no business being in the White House.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-staffers-mute-turn-off-tv-biden-speech-report-2021-9?amp

Most votes in history in order to beat the other guy with most votes in history.. Not campaigning, sounding 90 years old, looking corrupt establishment, and with nobody really watching the propaganda networks that supported him. Seems weird.

While a report of this nature fills me with glee, I'm not at all a fan of "anonymous sources say..."

I wasn't a fan of it during Obama, Trump or now Biden's administration.

The fact that media is allowed to print allegations and are able to cover their smear jobs with "anonymous sources say..." is a disgrace, no matter who is in office.

These shit talking cowards should go on the record or STFU, same for the idiots writing these stories.

If you hated or disbelieved these stories when Trump was President, in order to not be a hypocrite, one must also decry it when Biden is President.

@White Whale - not calling you out or shit talking you, just a general observation regarding these "anonymous sources say..."

Gotta love the press characterising Biden's moments of confusion as quirky "gaffes." He's not clumsy with his words; he's not all there. Big difference.

I'm confused as to what this story is actually about.
Staffers in the white house having the volume not on random TVs in their offices during speeches because it will somehow kill them via a speech mistake?

I hate Joe Bidens voice and speeches, but lol @ this.

I'm confused as to what this story is actually about.
Staffers in the white house having the volume not on random TVs in their offices during speeches because it will somehow kill them via a speech mistake?

I hate Joe Bidens voice and speeches, but lol @ this.
White House staffers are nervous when Biden speaks in public.

Most votes in history in order to beat the other guy with most votes in history.. Not campaigning, sounding 90 years old, looking corrupt establishment, and with nobody really watching the propaganda networks that supported him. Seems weird.

okay, so please show proof the election was stolen. All sane people know you’re wacked out and can’t prove shit but you’ll repeat the same stupid talking points over and over again even though you’re wrong.

just face it already, Trump was such utter garbage Biden crushed him. That’s how awful Trump was

okay, so please show proof the election was stolen. All sane people know you’re wacked out and can’t prove shit but you’ll repeat the same stupid talking points over and over again even though you’re wrong.

just face it already, Trump was such utter garbage Biden crushed him. That’s how awful Trump was
No I’ve never really been on that wagon.. But all rational people from around the world would share my opinion and think you were whacked out. Thanks for playing.

White House staffers have taken to muting the television or turning it off altogether when Joe Biden speaks to reporters out of nervousness that their boss will commit a gaffe or veer off message, politico reports.

Can you imagine working for someone and you are afraid they will make gaffes or go off topic when they talk to someone important? This is insane that Biden who has nuclear codes causes some of his staff to be nervous when he speaks to reporters. It shows he has no business being in the White House.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-staffers-mute-turn-off-tv-biden-speech-report-2021-9?amp

<SelenaWow>

Looks like he won't be asked to be a pundit at the next triller boxing event.....

No I’ve never really been on that wagon.. But all rational people from around the world would share my opinion and think you were whacked out. Thanks for playing.

The entire free world loves that Trump is out. There is no evidence the election was stolen like you believe happened.

but please continue thinking you’re sane. I’d also like to mention how many bat shit crazy posts you’ve made over the years. You getting fired from the gym is proof how delusional you are.

The entire free world loves that Trump is out. There is no evidence the election was stolen like you believe happened.

but please continue thinking you’re sane. I’d also like to mention how many bat shit crazy posts you’ve made over the years. You getting fired from the gym is proof how delusional you are.

Funny.. That thread clearly shows how crazy everybody else is in making things up and not appropriately responding. You sound funny though. You’re Asian right? Respectively, and nothing wrong with that. No only those who don’t like “America first” were really happy, whether trumps policies lived up to the slogan or not. The world does not think Joe Heiden is a better leader. I’m sorry.

Funny.. That thread clearly shows how crazy everybody else is in making things up and not appropriately responding. You sound funny though. You’re Asian right? Respectively, and nothing wrong with that. No only those who don’t like “America first” were really happy, whether trumps policies lived up to the slogan or not. The world does not think Joe Heiden is a better leader. I’m sorry.

Yes we know it’s everybody else. It’s never YOU

How am I Asian? Just curious where you pulled that from.

No not everybody else.. Just pretty the war room goof troupe leftists.

That thread about you getting fired from the gym was originally posted in the Mayberry not the war room. everyone told you that you were wrong and off your meds. But please tell me how it’s everyone else again and never YOU.

That thread about you getting fired from the gym was originally posted in the Mayberry not the war room. everyone told you that you were wrong and off your meds. But please tell me how it’s everyone else again and never YOU.
Yeah they follow me lol. The thread was about a totally normal conversation I had. I said what happened, and psycho sounders like you got all weird lol

Anyways bye don’t follow me lol

Back