Social White House staffers mute or turn off TV when Biden is speaking to reporters due fear of gaffes

Most votes in history in order to beat the other guy with most votes in history.. Not campaigning, sounding 90 years old, looking corrupt establishment, and with nobody really watching the propaganda networks that supported him. Seems weird.

Can you imagine how bad the other guy must have sucked to lose to this?

Can you imagine how bad the other guy must have sucked to lose to this?
Democrats were forced to run the most generic centrist candidate due to the threat of Donald Moscow winning a 2nd term & selling the US to his bestie putin

Most votes in history in order to beat the other guy with most votes in history.. Not campaigning, sounding 90 years old, looking corrupt establishment, and with nobody really watching the propaganda networks that supported him. Seems weird.

It's really confounding how the election riggers were unable to reduce Trump's historic presidential vote tally. They just didn't realize that would give the game away to perceptive American democracy detectives like you, bro.

Rofl, Trump had the ability to launch nukes for 4 years.

How many did he launch?

I guarantee you, even as deep into sundowning mode as Biden is now, he will never be asking national security officials why the US can't use nuclear bombs to "break up" hurricanes. Something Donald Trump actually did suggest multiple times.

Biden has been a gaffe machine his entire life

who gives a shit if he has dementia? You idiots really think the Presidents make decisions by themselves? Trump had zero experience in government. You morons think he made every decision because he's the face of the administration haha

Trump was worse in that he had a very debilitating mental illness called malignant narcissism. At least staffers can control dementia addled Biden. Both represent an empire in last throws tho.

I guarantee you, even as deep into sundowning mode as Biden is now, he will never be asking national security officials why the US can't use nuclear bombs to "break up" hurricanes. Something Donald Trump actually did suggest multiple times.

you simpleton, why don’t you applaud donald Trump for not carelessly just launching nukes.

He deserves a bow and round of applause for just not nuking things.

This is how far gone these people are

So does everybody else. Watching that kind of elder abuse is just depressing. The guy can't even answer planted questions from friendly reporters, and straight up looks like he's about to cry when anyone asks him a real question.

Last edited:
At least he is on his first account lol
I don't get why you're always so hostile and angry, the point of my post is that this is normal for him.

Now, tell me how you aren't angry or hostile even though your post was a jab at me as an individual.

I don't get why you're always so hostile and angry, the point of my post is that this is normal for him.

Now, tell me how you aren't angry or hostile even though your post was a jab at me as an individual.
Yes sorry that post was way too aggressive and direct; my apologies delicate flower.

Paraphrasing a tweet I saw: There isn't a single board of directors that would let Joe run a fortune 500 company and yet he is in charge of the entire country.

It was so normal you were fired and a father tried to beat you up. Totally normal
Neither of those things happened. So you, or anybody that goes along with what you said, are sniffing beta story farts in the corner. Stop sniffing farts in the corner with the other weaker monkeys.

The poor bastard is basically running on fumes now, he's on borrowed time. He's probably the best example of a world leader simply being a puppet, because he can barely say or do anything for himself - he may as well have strings attached to help him walk.

Paraphrasing a tweet I saw: There isn't a single board of directors that would let Joe run a fortune 500 company and yet he is in charge of the entire country.

I know what you mean, but he isn't is he - let's be honest. He puts a suit on every morning and that's it, he's not making any decisions for himself he's mentally not there.

Rofl, Trump had the ability to launch nukes for 4 years.

How many did he launch?
People are saying Trump tried to launch Nukes 2,345 times. Possibly the same people that are saying this about Biden. Possibly even the best people. Everyone knows it.

okay, so please show proof the election was stolen. All sane people know you’re wacked out and can’t prove shit but you’ll repeat the same stupid talking points over and over again even though you’re wrong.

just face it already, Trump was such utter garbage Biden crushed him. That’s how awful Trump was

Haha .. but yet China Joe, who stayed in his basement, received the most votes of any president in the history of the US .. him... really! Lol

Back