Social White House staffers mute or turn off TV when Biden is speaking to reporters due fear of gaffes

I know what you mean, but he isn't is he - let's be honest. He puts a suit on every morning and that's it, he's not making any decisions for himself he's mentally not there.
I actually have no idea how much he is in charge of stuff. I agree he sits back and lets his staff run the show, but I'm not sure what would happen if he tried to go another route than them.

I don't get why you're always so hostile and angry, the point of my post is that this is normal for him.

Now, tell me how you aren't angry or hostile even though your post was a jab at me as an individual.
She’s mad about only fans taking such a big cut from her haul.

but seriously, dude is always angry and awful to anyone that disagrees with her

Paraphrasing a tweet I saw: There isn't a single board of directors that would let Joe run a fortune 500 company and yet he is in charge of the entire country.
I know what you mean, but he isn't is he - let's be honest. He puts a suit on every morning and that's it, he's not making any decisions for himself he's mentally not there.

It's gotten drastically worse over the last few years, check the coherence and ease with which he answers questions and speaks about the 2016 Dem primaries. He would've been entirely capable if he still possessed this kind of capacity.

She’s mad about only fans taking such a big cut from her haul.

but seriously, dude is always angry and awful to anyone that disagrees with her
I don’t care that he’s angry all the time I’m just genuinely curious because it’s so consuming that even when we’re on the same side, he’ll just pop off on me.

My feelings aren’t hurt but I sure am confused

I thought Trump was the only one who did that, and when he was out we'd all get back to honest politics?

Im not a Biden fan....Not because of Gaffes. He is old, that is just cruel to make fun of. We will all be there some day. I just have issues with his flat out lies that can easily be fact checked, and then his supporters lie to cover it up. The latest lie about visiting a Synagogue when he was never there fits his whole career of things like that from NAACP support, marches, statements, degrees, grades, history....He is the biggest flat out liar we have ever seen. I know some would say Clinton for his affairs, but at least that was understandable--trying to save his marriage. Or Trump embellishing things (Obama and Bush did that as well) Biden lies about things easily checked.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

What does turning the TV off do? Pretending he's not talking to reporters literally does nothing to stop the news from going public. It just makes them ignorant.

This story makes his staffers sound worse than him.

Hes absolutely better than the alternative in putins protege trump

Neither of those things happened. So you, or anybody that goes along with what you said, are sniffing beta story farts in the corner. Stop sniffing farts in the corner with the other weaker monkeys.

You said it yourself. You were fired and the father confronted you. Other people remember the story as well

You said it yourself. You were fired and the father confronted you. Other people remember the story as well
No. The daughter lied about an innocent convo, and we had a meeting set up where everybody except the father kind of acknowledged reality. I quit on the spot because the job wasn’t anything and I was offended.

It’s possible to appease the clueless father that I could have been let go, but I wasn’t.

I asked her how old she was in a normal, non-flirty kind of way.

So what would you prefer?

Gaffe due to Age = Biden
Gaffe due to stupidity = Trump

ytB8EGp.gif

Back