Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

I know this is semantics, but is the main problem here that white guys are in a multicultural space? Why wouldn't white people be allowed in a multicultural space? If you want to have a space where white people aren't allowed, then whatever, but at least be honest about the intention. If I see "multicultural event", how am I supposed to know that means no white people? To me it just sounds like a cool event to get drunk with a bunch of different kinds of people.

I donno, maybe I'm naive. That police lives matter sticker is pretty cringe. Maybe they're just giant dildos.
Police Lives Matter is cringe but that's nothing to confront someone over. I don't think these two white guys handled themselves ideally but they didn't start it, if it was up to them they would've been doing what they were before.

If you are uneducated enough to say "white" people don't have culture then you need to shut up and learn .

It's not universal but many cultures.
Irish
Italian
Then in America you have Subdivisions like Southern, New England with even their own versions of speech. Which is influenced by a home European culture.
The point isn't that those considered white don't have culture, its that "white" isn't a real culture in and of itself. Being Irish and Italian culture predate the category of white itself. Malcolm X once said there are no negroes in Africa, just Hausa, Fulani, Wolof and so on. Similar with Europe, before the transatlantic slave trade there was no white or black, there was English and French and Prussian and so on.

You can say in response "so is there no such thing as black culture then" but the difference is blacks were cut off from their ancestral culture so they had to construct something new. Whites were not forcefully cut off from their ancestral culture, therefore when they expressed cultural pride it tended to be in reference to that ancestral culture rather than merely whiteness(though they're not mutually exclusive). These days most whites are generally alienated from their ancestral culture but that's more so through slow assimilation and intermixing overtime rather than the more harsh and clean break that blacks were subjected to.
All slogans are cringe my friend.
They're not equally cringe though.

"The whole campus centers you" "This is the only space that doesn't center you and you still try to be here, PEAK WHITE CIS MALE BULLSHIT"

What the hell is going on? Does ANYONE agree with these two girls? They literally told the two guys they are scared and offended because they are white and have a police lives matter sticker. I'm at a loss for words. "Multi cultural" apparently doesn't include whites. Police lives matters make you a white supremist. We have got to stop pushing this narrative because its turning people into complete morons. These two girls need to be expelled for harassing them and calling them white supremist.

Sure, those girls are cringie but I don't really blame them for being a little upset. White guy with a big police lives matter sticker sitting in the multicultural center (or whatever it's called) - seems like a bit of a troll job to me. If he was sitting just about anywhere else on campus I would be more sympathetic.

I don't like the way the women handled it but I don't like what the white guy was doing either.

In the context you mean it means like it used to be with treating blacks bad and unequal spaces

What is going on now is different the University supportw it to
That is not what I mean. Any segregation is bad. Old school racists would agree with the segregation you like as well because separating the races is what they want. I'm not sure what you mean by unequal spaces but any space where a certain race isnt welcome is unequal. That's why its wrong.

I have not read that the university supports that multicultural center excluding white people. Link me to it.

@Loiosh playing some kind of toddler-level game whereby the first presentation of a statement is the only acceptable logic, and any of similar notion are automatically smearing or critiquing the original. This is then taken to extremist levels of low-IQ, being hyperbolically represented as bigoted or even racist.

This is peak retardation.

Can you be more specific if you're going to @ me please. As much as I enjoy waking up to this poison, I'd prefer to avoid having to go out of my way to actually figure out how I'm being attacked. I could do without hate puzzles.

"Police Lives Matter" is racist? Really? It doesn't take a whole lot to melt snowflakes.
They have been brainwashed to believe police are the centurions of white supremacy. That's why I said these idiots couldn't read the room. If in a hostile environment best not to antagonize.

Are you ok with spaces on state college campuses being segregated for certain races? (So black safe spaces, white safe spaces, etc)

“This is the violence that ASU does, and this is the type of people they protect. This White man thinks he can take up our space.”
A direct quote from the video. You can stop with the denial of the situation. It is a space designated for non-whites to feel safe by excluding white people. It's racist no matter how you try to spin it.

The liberal activists are apparently founders of a campus organization.

They have a Facebook page and this incident hasn't done them any favors.

Multicultural Solidarity Coalition

The point isn't that those considered white don't have culture, its that "white" isn't a real culture in and of itself. Being Irish and Italian culture predate the category of white itself. Malcolm X once said there are no negroes in Africa, just Hausa, Fulani, Wolof and so on. Similar with Europe, before the transatlantic slave trade there was no white or black, there was English and French and Prussian and so on.

You can say in response "so is there no such thing as black culture then" but the difference is blacks were cut off from their ancestral culture so they had to construct something new. Whites were not forcefully cut off from their ancestral culture, therefore when they expressed cultural pride it tended to be in reference to that ancestral culture rather than merely whiteness(though they're not mutually exclusive). These days most whites are generally alienated from their ancestral culture but that's more so through slow assimilation and intermixing overtime rather than the more harsh and clean break that blacks were subjected to.

They're not equally cringe though.

Just because all white people don't have the same culture doesn't make it any less real.

Sure, those girls are cringie but I don't really blame them for being a little upset. White guy with a big police lives matter sticker sitting in the multicultural center (or whatever it's called) - seems like a bit of a troll job to me. If he was sitting just about anywhere else on campus I would be more sympathetic.

I don't like the way the women handled it but I don't like what the white guy was doing either.

Having a pro-Police slogan is only a troll job to uninformed people. These girls were triggered due to their own ignorance and intolerance. These two kids were minding their own business.

answer my question first and ill have no problem answering you whatv black culture is.
Well you asked the question and put the idea of a group lacking culture out there so the only way it can be answered is if we have a common understanding of what culture is. So give me at least an example of say black or Asian culture and then we can engage further

Because the school wanted it and the state was trying to help the school. POC run the school so all they have to do is say no thanks to the state.

I've got no problem if the left wants to push separate but equal shit but it should have white only places.
Not the case. The issue was that TSU is a public school as opposed to private like other HBC's. Therefore they claimed they couldnt cater to African American's if it received public money

LOL, why am I not surprised the lowest IQ forum member that has the dumbest takes on Kickboxing/Muay Thai also has the dumbest takes on social issues...

Now use this logic on a Whites only building.

What are his takes on Muay Thai/kb? Give me some context...like is he worse than Spacetime was as a poster?

All I know is I'm seeing the end result of white guilt. You had a bunch of rich and elite white people that felt guilty for what their ancestors did and had good intentions on trying to right some of the past injustices.

Instead what has happened is segregation for anyone not white and a strong opposition to anything white. While the white elites saw themselves as the savior, they are the villain.

I'm for inclusion. I don't want separate spaces for people. I want everyone to feel welcome and included no matter what. The strive for diversity simply means whites aren't welcome and the discontent is only going to grow.

All I know is I'm seeing the end result of white guilt. You had a bunch of rich and elite white people that felt guilty for what their ancestors did and had good intentions on trying to right some of the past injustices.

Instead what has happened is segregation for anyone not white and a strong opposition to anything white. While the white elites saw themselves as the savior, they are the villain.

I'm for inclusion. I don't want separate spaces for people. I want everyone to feel welcome and included no matter what. The strive for diversity simply means whites aren't welcome and the discontent is only going to grow.
Seems like the end result is that tribal affiliation based on racial groups will only continue to intensify and become ever increasingly important.

"The whole campus centers you" "This is the only space that doesn't center you and you still try to be here, PEAK WHITE CIS MALE BULLSHIT"

What the hell is going on? Does ANYONE agree with these two girls? They literally told the two guys they are scared and offended because they are white and have a police lives matter sticker. I'm at a loss for words. "Multi cultural" apparently doesn't include whites. Police lives matters make you a white supremist. We have got to stop pushing this narrative because its turning people into complete morons. These two girls need to be expelled for harassing them and calling them white supremist.

The Left wants a return to this. It's very odd to see.

0*ypfPQy4XsdHcQ-1d

Back