Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

Seems like the end result is that tribal affiliation based on racial groups will only continue to intensify and become ever increasingly important.

Yeah, what great fun. <45>

I dunno about race wars or such frivolous things but I don't think a societal collapse in general can ever be ruled out. I am not feeling the vibes as of late Ornife, and there's little doubt that we're presently on a trajectory into a dystopian future of some variety. It probs wouldn't hurt to have a mini war chest of bullion, cash, daggers, firearms, survival gear and tools on hand for any type of SHTF scenario.

Can't really take what goes on in the college bubble that serious. These kids have no clue what goes on in the real world and sadly their professors don't either because they've spent their whole lives in academia.

It's a like a parallel universe on most campuses, with people that feed each other bullshit and have to learn life lessons in much harder manner when they leave school.

Don't like the police? Well that's your choice, but how many other POC that attend that school have family in law enforcement? You gonna tell a black kid whose mother or father is a police officer and supports them to fuck off too?

You gonna tell a black kid whose mother or father is a police officer and supports them to fuck off too?

If their parents are law enforcement then they are just POC white supremacists like Larry Elder and Clayton Bigsby.

Can't really take what goes on in the college bubble that serious. These kids have no clue what goes on in the real world and sadly their professors don't either because they've spent their whole lives in academia.

It's a like a parallel universe on most campuses, with people that feed each other bullshit and have to learn life lessons in much harder manner when they leave school.

Don't like the police? Well that's your choice, but how many other POC that attend that school have family in law enforcement? You gonna tell a black kid whose mother or father is a police officer and supports them to fuck off too?

I said earlier that Police Lives Matter was a counter protest to BLM, but I was wrong. That's Blue Lives Matter. Police Lives Matter actually gives a shit about the police, and that was the sticker on the kid's laptop.

If their parents are law enforcement then they are just POC white supremacists like Larry Elder and Clayton Bigsby.

Larry Elder was called the black face of white supremacy for suggesting that white people should be paid reparations for the value of the freed slaves. I know he wasn't serious and he was just trying to make a point, but he's dumb as a stump and didn't think it through.

I dunno about race wars or such frivolous things but I don't think a societal collapse in general can ever be ruled out. I am not feeling the vibes as of late Ornife, and there's little doubt that we're presently on a trajectory into a dystopian future of some variety. It probs wouldn't hurt to have a mini war chest of bullion, cash, daggers, firearms, survival gear and tools on hand for any type of SHTF scenario.
or get the addresses of the people that do.

Having a pro-Police slogan is only a troll job to uninformed people. These girls were triggered due to their own ignorance and intolerance. These two kids were minding their own business.

Thats kid knows a sticker like that will trigger some people. You can't tell me he is truly surprised someone took offense to it. Then to go sit in the multicultural area with it proudly displayed?

Just about anywhere else on campus he should be okay but it's pretty provocative to show it in the multicultural area or whatever it's called.

Thats kid knows a sticker like that will trigger some people. You can't tell me he is truly surprised someone took offense to it. Then to go sit in the multicultural area with it proudly displayed?

Just about anywhere else on campus he should be okay but it's pretty provocative to show it in the multicultural area or whatever it's called.
fragility isn't an excuse for hysteria.

imagine feeling so inferior only the sight of white skin makes you have a meltdown.
This comment is is a severe over-reach and hilariously, just as bad as the girls over-reach in the video.

It was the Police Lives Matter sticker, coupled with them being white, in a space I'm certain was designated for POC (I went to school at a very liberal institution and had to deal with the same thing) that set them off. I was asked to remove myself from a space that was designated for POC, and had no idea I'd even infringed on it. I shrugged, then left without incident... and laughed with my friends later about how stupid it was. I didn't show up in a Blue Lives Matter shirt looking for conflict the next day. And I think that's the difference. Take it up with the Administration if you're bent out of shape about a space reserved for POC... but trolling it is just sad.

While, as a sane person, I think they are absolutely ridiculous, I also have zero doubt that they were completely serious. And that they were drawing on the merit of a very serious issue to create unnecessary and undeserved drama. But I also think both parties were looking for drama.

This comment is is a severe over-reach and hilariously, just as bad as the girls over-reach in the video.

It was the Police Lives Matter sticker, coupled with them being white, in a space I'm certain was designated for POC (I went to school at a very liberal institution and had to deal with the same thing) that set them off. I was asked to remove myself from a space that was designated for POC, and had no idea I'd even infringed on it. I shrugged, then left without incident... and laughed with my friends later about how stupid it was. I didn't show up in a Blue Lives Matter shirt looking for conflict the next day. And I think that's the difference. Take it up with the Administration if you're bent out of shape about a space reserved for POC... but trolling it is just sad.

While, as a sane person, I think they are absolutely ridiculous, I also have zero doubt that they were completely serious. And that they were drawing on the merit of a very serious issue to create unnecessary and undeserved drama. But I also think both parties were looking for drama.
meh. i feel no need to defend segregation based on racism. there's no rational need for it. it's based on pathological fragility whose roots i care not to explore. the result is, and can only be, stupidity. no way to sugar coat it.

meh. i feel no need to defend segregation based on racism. there's no rational need for it. it's based on pathological fragility whose roots i care not to explore. the result is, and can only be, stupidity. no way to sugar coat it.
There's a lot I agree with here, but I have to ask... Do you live in America? Because I think that's a very relevant question.

There's a lot I agree with here, but I have to ask... Do you live in America? Because I think that's a very relevant question.
no. i live in europe, where we have been killing each other for 2 thousand years, and still the french and germans can meet and have a beer anywhere, in paris or berlin. there's no "no germans allowed" zone. if there was, it would be rightfully ridiculed. i see no reason these principles would not be true in america. and don't give me the muh slavery shtick. nobody alive, sure as hell not some college person, even has the slightest idea of what that would be like. it's a dumb argument that should be treated as such.

no. i live in europe, where we have been killing each other for 2 thousand years, and still the french and germans can meet and have a beer anywhere, in paris or berlin. there no "no germans allowed" zone. if there was, it would be rightfully ridiculed. i see no reason these principles would not be true in america. and don't give me the muh slavery shtick. nobody alive, sure as hell not some college person, even has the slightest idea of what that would be like. it's a dumb argument that should be treated as such.
See, this is why I asked... You seem intelligent and even-keeled, but anyone that lives here and has even a fraction of a brain cell to rub together understands that different races are treated differently in this country. I can absolutely see why there is a need for such debate and protest... I simply think that those who are fighting systemic racism shouldn't overplay their hand and bring shame upon that legitimate cause with nonsense like this.

They were literally sitting there minding their own business.

Did your friends also laugh and mock you for how fearful you were?

Why is it always assumed that every white family has had generations of wealth passed down? Unless I’m in the minority regarding this, I’d assume lots started off on equal footing.
You’re in the majority….the only person I know that had generational wealth is a black co-worker in leadership at a very large corporation…whose father bought her a house…he also bought all 4 siblings a house as all are 40+ With her being the youngest, it’s safe to say he did this 20 years ago…she now has 5 houses with 4 being rentals with 2 slated for her sons…so much oppression she and her father had, right?

It's not though. There's nothing provocative about a sticker supporting law enforcement. There is literally no reason why a multicultural center, or anyone in it, should have a problem with it. They're not allowed to control free speech there.

Back