Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

This comment is is a severe over-reach and hilariously, just as bad as the girls over-reach in the video.

It was the Police Lives Matter sticker, coupled with them being white, in a space I'm certain was designated for POC (I went to school at a very liberal institution and had to deal with the same thing) that set them off. I was asked to remove myself from a space that was designated for POC, and had no idea I'd even infringed on it. I shrugged, then left without incident... and laughed with my friends later about how stupid it was. I didn't show up in a Blue Lives Matter shirt looking for conflict the next day. And I think that's the difference. Take it up with the Administration if you're bent out of shape about a space reserved for POC... but trolling it is just sad.

While, as a sane person, I think they are absolutely ridiculous, I also have zero doubt that they were completely serious. And that they were drawing on the merit of a very serious issue to create unnecessary and undeserved drama. But I also think both parties were looking for drama.

The only ones who brought the drama were the two racist girls.

They also seem to been to Chick-fil-A. Must hate the gays too.

It's not though. There's nothing provocative about a sticker supporting law enforcement. There is literally no reason why a multicultural center, or anyone in it, should have a problem with it. They're not allowed to control free speech there.

It's more than just a sticker supporting law enforcement, it's a slogan directly taken from the BLM movement. It's a counter point and a jab at BLM supporters. It's provocative.

It's disingenuous to imply it's a completely innocent slogan.

Thats kid knows a sticker like that will trigger some people. You can't tell me he is truly surprised someone took offense to it. Then to go sit in the multicultural area with it proudly displayed?

Just about anywhere else on campus he should be okay but it's pretty provocative to show it in the multicultural area or whatever it's called.

<BidenShutIt>

I dunno about race wars or such frivolous things but I don't think a societal collapse in general can ever be ruled out. I am not feeling the vibes as of late Ornife, and there's little doubt that we're presently on a trajectory into a dystopian future of some variety. It probs wouldn't hurt to have a mini war chest of bullion, cash, daggers, firearms, survival gear and tools on hand for any type of SHTF scenario.

Ok, don’t forget 20 frozen pizzas and at least 100 cans of beer

It's more than just a sticker supporting law enforcement, it's a slogan directly taken from the BLM movement. It's a counter point and a jab at BLM supporters. It's provocative.

It's disingenuous to imply it's a completely innocent slogan.

Was this the BLM room? Is that what a multicultural area is supposed to be? There's nothing wrong with a sticker that supports police and carries a good natured message. Plenty of hate groups have counter slogans against them. It's not like these two guys were running around with megaphones or anything. They were minding their own business.

I'm sure you have absolutely no problem with a "white's only" section. Not in the least!

The Left is advocating for segregation against whites.

Nothing like undermining the 1960's Civil Rights Movement.

Congrats!

I dont see the issue. POC deserve a separate building for only POC if they want

People should have the ability to self segregate´

Edit: Many schools apparently have POC areas so it isnt illegal and if people want to go to black only areas why is that wrong? Apparently these girls arent lying they say they got it approved by the University

Racism is a useful tool and the power structure will not give it up. People who constantly see race are the racists not those they are targeting...

Back