Who do you got winning the NBA championship in 2024?

Who do you got winning the NBA championship in 2024?

• Total voters
Someone was mentioning that both Murray and Jokic use to come off the bench together. It's a pretty unique story for a championship team's clearly best two players. MPJ had his moments, but overall the team will be scarier if he actually gets his shot back in addition to keeping up the uptick in his defensive game. Not sure how much the horse jockey will care this year coming up, he kinda did what he had to do to prove he can win it all if he sets his mind to it and has a decent supporting cast. But it seems pretty clear he doesn't set his identity as a basketball player, will be interesting to see what he delivers from here on out.

Yeah, the Nuggets were banking on Jusuf Nurkic being their guy, and he was pretty good, but Jokic turned into a phenom right before their eyes and said goodbye to Nurkic.

Yeah, the Nuggets were banking on Jusuf Nurkic being their guy, and he was pretty good, but Jokic turned into a phenom right before their eyes and said goodbye to Nurkic.
People were talking like Nurkic was gonna be what Jokic became. Shit was wild.

People were talking like Nurkic was gonna be what Jokic became. Shit was wild.

Know what else was pretty wild, Vagg?

This post is so stupid, Jokic is so good when he’s getting shot out of the gym and crossed over by 6’4 journeymen who aren’t even good wings. He’s a shitty shooter, awful perimeter defender due his drew Bledsoe level foot speed, and won’t ever win a title. But please keep masturbating over this fat Serbian who’s +/- is entirely predicated on regular season laziness and his ability to rebound and chuck a ball past the half court to a slasher.

{<jordan}

Lmao. You are a can.

luka-doncic-nba.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nothing about @Vogg's post was wrong lmao

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/devin-booker-vs-denver-nuggets-2023-playoffs

Look at the archetype who shot the shit out of the ball vs that bum on every switch

you're a can, and a continue to prove you don't know shit about fuck lmao

don't quote me again you ignorant peasant

Lol at Vagg being annoyed that everyone knows he's a can, posting a bunch of nonsense, and begging me not to quote him. Are you going to report everyone again, you little fairy?

<36>

I'll quote you whenever I feel like it.
Jokic proved during the regular season he doesn't need them to win. The point is the playoffs are different and he's a fucking bum because he's a slow fat footed fat Serbian who's lack of athleticism costs him in Transition when he can't box out a g leaguer and toss the ball past half court 10 times a game.

You have never played a game of basketball in your life. Stick to eating and failing high school.

{<jordan}

One gets the sense Boston is finally going to put it all together.

Back