Who do you think is physically stronger between prime Karelin and current Ngannou?

This is all very cute. But who wins a fight?

An MMA fight? I mean that’s cute too but in an actual street or dark alley fight I’d say Karelin dumps his skull on a sidewalk after getting in close (Maybe taking a couple on the way but that big ass iron jaw would hold up) and then strangles Nogannou with both hands. francis isn’t breaking that grip on top of him.

Karelin was one of the most functionally strong human beings ever. A true specimen. Ngannou is strong, but not in the same league.
This, when it comes to functional strength, I just don't think it's much of a contest.

Of topic, but I don't think Big Frank would beat Brzenk or Larrat in arm-wrestling(granted Larrat is probably close to the same size)

Let's start with the facts. Karelin lost to a guy in the Olympics who also starred on the Biggest Loser.

Who is the fattest person Ngannou has lost to?

Derrick Lewis. Who ACTUALLY got his “Shit pushed in” by an even fatter Shawn Jordan.

Ngannou has both. And no it's not totally different. There is a very close correlation.

no it’s not

the literal strongest man in the world has fought mma matches and is nowhere near the hardest puncher ive seen

An MMA fight? I mean that’s cute too but in an actual street or dark alley fight I’d say Karelin dumps his skull on a sidewalk after getting in close (Maybe taking a couple on the way but that big ass iron jaw would hold up) and then strangles Nogannou with both hands. francis isn’t breaking that grip on top of him.
So the guy who only did greco wrestling you’d pick to beat one of the better mma hw’s we’ve seen…..

<{katwhu}>

Remove cock from mouth and use your brain. One is the best of the best of current HW MMA fighters in the world. Ngannou sleeps him devastatingly.

giphy.gif

In a “dark alley” as you put it Karelin would end up a stain on the concrete.

<{katwhu}>

Remove cock from mouth and use your brain. One is the best of the best of current HW MMA fighters in the world. Ngannou sleeps him devastatingly.

giphy.gif

In a “dark alley” as you put it Karelin would end up a stain on the concrete.
karelin would bull rush him and grab onto him, he wouldnt sit in the pocket and throw looping punches, plus he's way bigger than anybody frank has ever fought.

These are the two strongest pure combat sport athletes in history in my opinion. Ngannou basically Tkoed Stipe with a jab and picked up Shaquille oneall with a smile on his face. It wasn't even a challenge.

Who is stronger?
Does not matter. Karelin was a great wrestler but a bad fighter. He had an mma fight and it was not good.

So he's just walking through everything francis throws? Okay you're bordering on mythical fanboyism.

Ngannou has better punching power for obvious reasons, but an Olympic champion wrestler would be nearly impossible to beat in terms of brute strength. Punching power and lifting strength are not the same thing. GSP was known for being freakishly strong as a grappler yet even he admitted he lacked natural punching power. His lack of 1 punch KOs reflects that yet he never had a problem ragdolling other wrestlers around.

karelin would bull rush him and grab onto him, he wouldnt sit in the pocket and throw looping punches, plus he's way bigger than anybody frank has ever fought.
And brock will destroy Cain and everyone else too….

Karelin is stronger and Ngannou is maybe more explosive.
It throws me off when you post reasonable non bias opinions. I’ll fix it for you

Ngannou 100 out of 100 times in the first exchange, but Karelian will just try to hump his legs

And brock will destroy Cain and everyone else too….
people like u that have been around this forum so long and have such stupid opinions really make this forum look bad.
he's comparing karelin to frank, one of the best wrestlers of all time to a great striker with no wrestling, and u bring up lesnar vs cain? wrestler vs wrestler? why do u even bother

It throws me off when you post reasonable non bias opinions. I’ll fix it for you

Ngannou 100 out of 100 times in the first exchange, but Karelian will just try to hump his legs
karelin was actually a greco wrestler, not freestyle, so all his attacks were aimed at the upper body. move along

Back