Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

He was a sneaky bastard!
I’m certain he gave your shoulder bird a secret signal to quickly relieve it’s bowels so he could secretly grab a handful of your girl during the commotion caused by you cleaning up the sloppy mess.

Last edited:
My new girl and I hit up a Luke Bryan concert.

Im not a manlet, im leaning and she’s tall. I also swear under the hat, my hairline is great.

Punching above your weight, atta boy.

Pretty sure she's holding you in the air with your legs dangling though.

Punching above your weight, atta boy.

Pretty sure she's holding you in the air with your legs dangling though.

I’m actually two kids in a trench coat. It’s all good though, most aren’t even suspicious

Pic from the Giants vs A's game last night

68881096_2574553109263260_4169591827625672704_n.jpg

While unpacking boxes from our move my wife found one of my favorite photos of myself. It was taken at the weigh-ins for my exhibition bout with former world welterweight champion,
Mark Breland in Atlantic City. It was the last time that I was really in fighting shape as not long afterward I suffered my first of my knee injuries which, for all intents & purposes, ended my career. So, I thought I'd share here. 20190830_000658.jpg

While unpacking boxes from our move my wife found one of my favorite photos of myself. It was taken at the weigh-ins for my exhibition bout with former world welterweight champion,
Mark Breland in Atlantic City. It was the last time that I was really in fighting shape as not long afterward I suffered my first of my knee injuries which, for all intents & purposes, ended my career. So, I thought I'd share here. View attachment 637739

I want to make a wifebeater joke, but you come off as way too nice a guy for it to really work.

Looking bummish this morning.
EDOGJpFWkAAVgEW

Why do you feel the need to use a filter that just makes you look totally unrealistic? You’re obviously an attractive woman, you should be proud to put your pictures up without using a heavy off putting filter that just takes away all the unique features of yourself - the real, and unique features that make you the attractive young lady that you know you are.

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need to use a filter that just makes you look totally unrealistic? You’re obviously an attractive woman, you should be proud to put your pictures up without using a heavy off putting filter that just takes away all the unique features of yourself - the real, and unique features that make you the attractive young lady that you know you are.
This nucca just mansplained the art of taking female selfies. Next level shit

Back