Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

b1ZvxY5.jpg

o7uLIqJ.jpg
You seem like a friendly nice dude... not sure what you’re drinking, looks kinda gay, but there’s nothing wrong with that, as we all know

You seem like a friendly nice dude... not sure what you’re drinking, looks kinda gay, but there’s nothing wrong with that, as we all know

I'm drinking Bearface it's a fine Scottish pilsner if you must know

Nice pic. What’s Knoxville like? That’s a college town that seems like it’d be fun.
I love it. But I avoid college area. Lot of good restaurants, and fun things to do. A City without big city feel. I just moved back to Gatlinburg in the mountains where I grew up due to what’s going on. Like an hour away from Knox. Been out enjoying nature like nothings going on haha.

Went to visit friends for their daughter's 6th bday. Life is good.

Resized_20200402_122628_2889.jpeg

As you do during a worldwide lockdown caused by a disease killing thousands a day
(Unless it’s an old pic)

derp

Bahhhh, kids are tough. They usually survive.

You woulda been a hoot at the party.

Lol tough typical Sherdog retard I spy here?

you know a 5 year old died in Britain today?
You know the parents couldn’t be In the Ward with the kid?
So he/she died alone with a load of doctors in masks working around them.
Probably be buried alone too
..just like the 13 year old that died a couple days ago

no big deal right LOL

I’m joking of course, and social distancing like a good citizen. Lighten up.

Special note: I said usually.

Last edited:
I’m joking of course, and social distancing like a good citizen. Lighten up.

Special note: I said most.
Nah you do you I’m specifically pissed off today with that news as I’ve got a four year old, anytime he coughs I’m a nervous wreck

then I can see kids on the field behind my house on a quad bike...
Might be first ever sherdog apology

Nah you do you I’m specifically pissed off today with that news as I’ve got a four year old, anytime he coughs I’m a nervous wreck

then I can see kids on the field behind my house on a quad bike...
Might be first ever sherdog apology

I hear you. Have a 9 month old and when she coughs, same thing. Keep them safe. There’s no way I’d be at a birthday party right now, or any other gathering for that matter.

I hear you. Have a 9 month old and when she coughs, same thing. Keep them safe. There’s no way I’d be at a birthday party right now, or any other gathering for that matter.

You too mate, see where we are in a month I guess, antibody tests will be the game changer

As you do during a worldwide lockdown caused by a disease killing thousands a day
(Unless it’s an old pic)

derp

Just to add more drama to the story her mom is a pharmacy technician at a hospital. They had 2 cases there already (small town) The night before I left she found out that her very good friend's, sister has corona. Her friend has saw her sister recently before the sister knew. She is a flight attendant. So it's possible that her friend unknowingly spread it around the hospital and possibly contracted by that little lady's mom. No signs yet but maybe her family or myself will get it soon or we get it later.

I was never promised life but once I was born I was promised death. It just better bring its 'A' game when it comes for me. Life is good.

Just to add more drama to the story her mom is a pharmacy technician at a hospital. They had 2 cases there already (small town) The night before I left she found out that her very good friend's, sister has corona. Her friend has saw her sister recently before the sister knew. She is a flight attendant. So it's possible that her friend unknowingly spread it around the hospital and possibly contracted by that little lady's mom. No signs yet but maybe her family or myself will get it soon or we get it later.

I was never promised life but once I was born I was promised death. It just better bring its 'A' game when it comes for me. Life is good.

take this however you want mate
But you’re an absolute moron

IMG_0307.jpg
lol I knew I had some masks somewhere. bought some last time some virus shit surfaced. Arnold is Numero Uno!

Back