Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Big fan of u and Kbin, your sound is very sublime & uplifting Mr Speer.
images

Going back 12 or so years now but @Cool Hand Luke used to compare me to Parker Posey. It was hopefully just the fringe.

Going back 12 or so years now but @Cool Hand Luke used to compare me to Parker Posey. It was hopefully just the fringe.
I can see it.
I’ve seen a pic of u before.
The one with u at the concert with (daughter I think u said?) a year and some change ago with a dude w/ prolific Mohawk.
Your persona & style kinda remind me of
giphy.gif

Other times...

161640.jpg

I can see it.
I’ve seen a pic of u before.
The one with u at the concert with (daughter I think u said?) a year and some change ago with a dude w/ prolific Mohawk.
Your persona & style kinda remind me of
giphy.gif

Other times...

161640.jpg
Haha, no. I just met them at the festival...it was a punk festival and they were the most convincing punks there.
And I Can see that, I'm permanently talking about food.

Snift these nuts!

bork1}

Fucking lol. How did I know you were a white guy? Yet you have a weird obsession with screaming racism almost non stop. You fit every cuckish stereotype. Good fuck dude.

Fucking lol. How did I know you were a white guy? Yet you have a weird obsession with screaming racism almost non stop. You fit every cuckish stereotype. Good fuck dude.
Yeah, I hate racist pieces of shit. Post your pic or fuck off.

Bet ya won’t.

Yeah I would like to see a pic how yummy you look LMAO!!!

Back