Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I was in one of those and got disqualified for no-showing a round. Iirc it took place over a weekend and having a life isn't conducive to success in that kinda competition. I made up an excuse like my meth lab exploding and tipping the neighbor's trailer over, crushing their dog. Nobody gave me any shit about it that I can recall though. I forget who won it. Might have actually been the one @Captain Davis was in. Also maybe @Frank23. And @patsmithselbows he was a good poster I wonder what happened to that dude
Didn't @limbopete win one of them, I just remember he did some Taylor swift video lol

Ever since covid some people even assume I'm just down on my luck and not making an odd and inadvisable lifestyle choice

IMG-20210427-134650.jpg
<JackieThumbsUp>

Didn't @limbopete win one of them, I just remember he did some Taylor swift video lol
I honestly don't even remember ever posting with him here before zaptot

View attachment 845163

I am actually that pale.

View attachment 845164
With Jimmy. The world's most blown up welterweight.

View attachment 845165
My dearly missed sparring friend, Shujah. Awaiting lockdown to dissipate

View attachment 845166

Don't ask..

View attachment 845167

With another missed friend who went back to Lithuania

View attachment 845168

Top left. I no longer wrestle or roll at all for avoidance of making myself immobile.

I'm the true Sherdogger of 198cm and 129kg.

My whole life is work, family, training. I'm also 40 shortly.

Sherdog is a weird place.View attachment 845170 View attachment 845171

2006. Change my name since my last MMA fight in 2009.

View attachment 845174

With all that matters now homies.

I'm the true Sherdogger of 198cm and 129kg.

198 cm = 6'6"
Kinda lacking in height to post here IMO.

@Axxo @genecop @koolinkunming hey guys, all good ? Its funny that ive actually found a picture of the 3 of you with another "friend" of yours !! What a funny coincidence ! You guys look good together btw !!
lovetrain.jpg

merry xtmas !! Choo Choo, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
Dos san miguel waiter and a pepito de lomo. And what time does the dreadful hotel rendition of "cats" begin?

Back