Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Orange man bad!

Wait... Nevermind.
On the negative side after 3 days of Greece i will reach a level of brown that will make trumpers stop consider me possible next potus and start ask for more walls, on positive one after 3 more days the woke crowd will consider my darkness enough to do fundraiser to bail me out if looting sneakers and TVs get me arrested

You win some, you lose some

On the negative side after 3 days of Greece i will reach a level of brown that will make trumpers stop consider me possible next potus and start ask for more walls, on positive one after 3 more days the woke crowd will consider my darkness enough to do fundraiser to bail me out if looting sneakers and TVs get me arrested

You win some, you lose some
:D

Funny how an ESL guy like you can convey humour and sarcasm effortlessly while poking fun at everyone deserving of ribbing without getting caught up in pretend offense. Yet many native speakers choose to clutch at pearls instead. It's like being a cool cat has a language of it's own.

Cheers bud.

I’ve done this before a while back, but I’ll give it a go again. Back when I made a bet and shaved my head lmao. Trying to look intense here or something.

Attachments

• 3EE680A5-6291-40C6-9E3B-8F395CD7FE77.jpeg
    3EE680A5-6291-40C6-9E3B-8F395CD7FE77.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
o6BC6Qk.jpg

At a sports bar the other night for my cousin's somewhat of a bachelor party. It was in the middle of nowhere in Connecticut so we did what we could lol. A couple of drunk girls there thought I was a pro dart player because I could actually hit the numbers they called out.
You kind of look like Steve-O if he never found drugs and had a real job.

Yeah, pretty sad for Derrick. Can't say he didn't lose to a real talent though.
Yeah. Gane is the real deal, huh? I expected him to win, but he surprised me with how efficiently he did it. I think he's going to beat Ngannou. That style is super frustrating to fight against.

Yeah. Gane is the real deal, huh? I expected him to win, but he surprised me with how efficiently he did it. I think he's going to beat Ngannou. That style is super frustrating to fight against.
Ngannou will show us how good this guy really is. He's about the hardest test you could ask for at HW. He looked so good in the Stipe rematch, even his wrestling was looking much, much improved. With hands like he has, that can barely clip you and still rattle your brain, there's absolutely no room for error. I think Ngannou probably wins, but I don't think it would be a shocker if Gane shows up looking like an u beatable monster himself. Even if he loses, he's so young in this game he will get another chance. Bright future for that man.

I didn't realize how big he was. Not many make Black Beast look small, but Gane was a little bigger and much more solid. For him to be that huge, and well built, and doing the things he does, it's pretty remarkable. Here in about 3 or 4 years he's going to be unstoppable.

Back