Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

No. Lol. But it’s even worse now. It used to be like a guilty pleasure but there’s just no pleasure to be had any longer.
I actually accidently posted there today thinking it was mayberry lol, I blame Covid Lockdowns making me so bored to have meaningless discussions about politics etc on a fucking MMA Forum

<36>

No. Lol. But it’s even worse now. It used to be like a guilty pleasure but there’s just no pleasure to be had any longer.

It's just feeding the polarization of society the way they just try to demean one another. It has definitely ramped up in recent times, but it's sadly the way people want to play politics for ages and ages.

Last edited:
Throwback pic from the mid 90's in Waikiki Beach. This was our spot back in high school. I probably jumped off that sign several thousands of times regardless if it was high or low tide. Lifeguard would occasionally ask us to stop, but some of them got to know us and we would always prevent or save the tourist from getting sucked out the current. One lifeguard actually bought us a pizza because we saved several tourist that got sucked out during a huge swell. Cheee Hoooo!
upload_2022-8-31_20-14-12.png

Throwback pic from the mid 90's in Waikiki Beach. This was our spot back in high school. I probably jumped off that sign several thousands of times regardless if it was high or low tide. Lifeguard would occasionally ask us to stop, but some of them got to know us and we would always prevent or save the tourist from getting sucked out the current. One lifeguard actually bought us a pizza because we saved several tourist that got sucked out during a huge swell. Cheee Hoooo!
View attachment 940830

That's actually a really awesome picture sir.
I want to see the entrance into the water now lol.

That's actually a really awesome picture sir.
I want to see the entrance into the water now lol.
Got to thank one of my best friends for occasionally taking photos with a disposable camera. Got a few memories captures because of him. Sadly drugs, alcohol and mental illness got to him. Has been homeless for close to 15 years, but I believe he is in prison right now and hopefully not dead....

Anyway here is a google map shot of the beach. I'm sure at least a few here have been or passed there.
upload_2022-9-1_6-53-25.png

Got to thank one of my best friends for occasionally taking photos with a disposable camera. Got a few memories captures because of him. Sadly drugs, alcohol and mental illness got to him. Has been homeless for close to 15 years, but I believe he is in prison right now and hopefully not dead....

Anyway here is a google map shot of the beach. I'm sure at least a few here have been or passed there.
View attachment 940870

Sorry to hear about your friend sir, unfortunately some of us get lost and never find a way back.
Could happen to any of us, and it almost happened to me.

This may sound weird but lets hope he's in prison as the alternative sucks.

Much love brother.

Last edited:
Is that a grey hound second from the left?
screenshot_20220807-175051-png.936417

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

2 is a female and the mom of 1 (4 is the dad), i think she's whipped-pitbull mix

She fucking hated me too, i used the word "friends" but she was absolutely terrified of me... would either stay very far, panic if i entered a room where she was or refuse enter a room if i was there
No cookie, ham or see other dogs play with me/get cuddles fixed that
Only last couple of days would enter a room where i was. As long i don't watch in her direction, had to pretend to don't see her lol
That has been highest point of our relationship lol

1 adored me because made him wrestle and bite hands, one of most lovely puppies ever
3 adored me too and is a giant puppy, jealous af too, would stomp on 1 to get all cuddles
4 was terrified like 2 at begin (both were likely abused before being resqued), but gradually won him, last day sleept with chin on my leg (would still jump away like a kangaroo if i don't approach in super slow-motion before try to rub his head)

1 being best puppy
rino.jpg

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

2 is a female and the mom of 1 (4 is the dad), i think she's whipped-pitbull mix

She fucking hated me too, i used the word "friends" but she was absolutely terrified of me... would either stay very far, panic if i entered a room where she was or refuse enter a room if i was there
Only last couple of days would enter a room where i was. As long i don't watch in her direction, had to pretend to don't see her lol

1 adored me because made him wrestle and bite hands, one of most lovely puppies ever
3 adored me too and is a giant puppy, jealous af too, would stomp on 1 to get all cuddles
4 was terrified like 2 at begin (both were likely abused before being resqued), but gradually won him, last day sleept with chin on my leg (would still jump away like a kangaroo if i don't approach in super slow-motion before try to rub his head)

1 being best puppy
rino.jpg

Rescue dogs can take time to show love but once they do they are loyal as anyone can be.

All beautiful dogs sir.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

1 being best puppy
rino.jpg
He's definitely a cute dog. Did he get any of his momma's running speed? Maybe too young to tell at this point.

I've always found it a bit magical when the fast breeds turned on the jets while chasing regular dogs. Leaves the normal dogs bewildered.

Rescue dogs can take time to show love but once they do they are loyal as anyone can be.
All beautiful dogs sir.
See how he changed in only 10 days was definitely feels good moment, was just speaking with my woman that if i could take one of them, right after the obvious puppy pick would have took #4 even if would have been more difficult in many ways and big doggo #3 was absolutely adorable, easiest dog ever
He's definitely a cute dog. Did he get any of his momma's running speed? Maybe too young to tell at this point.

I've always found it a bit magical when the fast breeds turned on the jets while chasing regular dogs. Leaves the normal dogs bewildered.
yeah if he have it he showed none lol, still super goofy unatletic puppy
Had the chance to see three of his brothers and sisters and were all more agile, yet he was much bigger and proportion wise somehow seems he's going to grow bigger than both parents too, guess took it somewhere in dad's dna

View attachment 940830
nostalgia inducing

Back