Who is more bankable right now Max or Conor? Aka who is the bigger star right now?

Conor has fanboys who would wear his dirty jock if they could. They think of him as some kind of god.

Conor is more bankable.

Conor is an anomaly in the sport, he'll always be the #1 draw for whatever reasons.
what made him famous is he did what his mouth speaked when he was on his prime
he became a 2 div champ

well see if max is out of his prime
if how many belts he can get

This is bad, even for Shertard standards.

Conor already smashed him, he is better fighter and bigger name. No matter what Max fangirls can't erase that loss from his record

Conor is the American Dream. Unemployed Plumber living off welfare to Mega Millionaire...

They should fight each other..
I would love this for Max and it would be funny if that was somehow a way to surpass some title shot clause in Conor's contract lol. Even at 170, Max will be physically larger than Conor and it's a loss Max would get to avenge.

Conor is the biggest name in combat sports even now

Fury, Canelo and Aj are next before we get to the rest of the mma fighters. Oh and Jones of course too is in this tier.and khabib would be of he returned

Neither of them are stars.

Pretty sure the North star is the biggest star we can see.

The sun would kick either of their asses and the big dipper would take a drink of them and pour it's ladle into the little dipper.

They're not stars bro they're human beings. Get a grip on yourself.

Max would wipe the toilet with him sir.

Conors fight in June is gonna sell somewhere between 1.2-1.5 ppv buys. I don't see Max ever reaching those numbers

Max for me I wanna see max vs islam

Back