Who is more jacked today Dana White or Joe Rogan and who would win a boxing match?

u1vQ1WQ_XVgqBW-u3cW27xZYdO5_f3YEENXu4lUzuWc.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

<{1-8}>
Rogan looked beastly here :D

Dana benched 315 that looked like he could max at 400lb,

Dana obviously. Rogan would stand too low to even hit Dana's face, he would have to jump up in the air and swing like my little brother always did.

In straight boxing Dana might have him. In Mma Joe would smoke him.

Dana has the better physique overall for sure. Joe rogan looks like a bloated expired tomato.
Yea but I suppose part of that has to with Joe doing a lot more functional type lifts while Dana probably does normal bro shit and just lifts for general aesthetics, strength and fitness. Joe's core looks to be a lot stronger

Dana would KO Rogan would ease and shove a pool cue up his ass like in The Sopranos.

Yea but I suppose part of that has to with Joe doing a lot more functional type lifts while Dana probably does normal bro shit and just lifts for general aesthetics, strength and fitness. Joe's core looks to be a lot stronger
Joe has a better build naturally. Like he has the short stocky muscular Mediterranean build. Nowadays his body is a bit distorted looking from what i assume would be lots of gh/trt and whatever else he might hop on from time to time.

Yeah Dana definitely has the simple trt/bodybuilding routine combo. I also imagine with his health scare Dana has a top notch nutritionists preparing all his meals for him.

Would be helpful if you included a pic of Rogan as well

Would be helpful if you included a pic of Rogan as well
There's a YouTube link below the pic that is Joe Rogan shirtless doing a cold plunge. It's the most recent footage I've seen of him showing his physique

Dana is more jacked. In boxing Dana schools him. Add kicks and Rogan destroys him. Make them wrestle and it turns into a war.

Dana wins in boxing, Joe obviously strangled him in Mma , they should have a kickboxing match

Back