Who is more jacked today Dana White or Joe Rogan and who would win a boxing match?

Dana is a pretty solid boxer, as most of you know. So I would assume him when it comes to boxing. But I'd take joe in kick boxing, he still has good power in those legs.

Grappling I'd take rogan too, dana's done bjj but not ti the extent joe has.

Reactions: mkt
Dana definitely wins the boxing match via not being a manlet and knowing how to actually box.
Yep. Rogan did some competitive karate and maybe kickboxing the day and is certainly better at BJJ. But Dana has more experience in pure boxing and a big reach/height advantage.

Dana lights Joe up on the feet, Rogan shoots for and gets a takedown, but after a few minutes both are purple and the fight is ruled an NC due to double exhaustion

That kid would always come into the shower and stare at Rogan <45> They made a video about it :D

My gym teacher in middle school would always come to the locker room to watch us change. He told us he was looking for skin melanomas, and they were common around the undercarriage area. Great guy, really cared about his students. Maybe this kid was just looking out for Joe.

I feel like Rogan has more girth but Dana’s got that length. Joe’s body is probably harder though.

Why boxing? This is a UFC forum and they both work for the UFC. Boxing sucks. They heyday is long gone.

When you're Joe Rogan's height, you don't even have to lift to look jacked, 130lbs at that height and you look like an amateur bodybuilder.

Dana is on every medication and steroid known to man.

They would both gas in 1,5 minutes and then it's a re-enactment of Dada/Kimbo. Would not pay.

danawhite-1920x1080-centered.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg

Back