Who is next for the Diamond

Sono07

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you fellows think? Does he wait for The Notorious again? Or do we think he gets the next title shot?

What do you fellows think? Does he wait for The Notorious again? Or do we think he gets the next title shot?

Where you been at man ive been worried about you lol. But na pretty sure connor will be out for at least a yr so nothing else besides a title shot im assuming

Where you been at man ive been worried about you lol. But na pretty sure connor will be out for at least a yr so nothing else besides a title shot im assuming
Working like a dog lately amigo. No need to worry about me, I love to show up for a good scrap!

I think it is inevitable that he's fighting Oliveira next. Honestly, Dustin is in a great position right now from a future financial outlook. Fight for the belt, win, and make more money for any fight he's involved in. Fight for the belt, lose, and the Conor fight makes sense again. I think a lot of people aren't sold on a 4th fight immediately, especially with Conor out for a while.

Poirier -158
Oliveira +134

Poirier -158
Oliveira +134

Where is this at? I’ve been trying to find pre- opening odds around for this

Porier vs Olives is super close to me, so if I can get Olivera at +130 I’ll be taking that

Also, who was the last southpaw Oliviera fought? Other than Chandler/Ferguson who more like just switch a lot. I’d like to see tape of that but I’m not sure who.

Where is this at? I’ve been trying to find pre- opening odds around for this

Porier vs Olives is super close to me, so if I can get Olivera at +130 I’ll be taking that

Also, who was the last southpaw Oliviera fought? Other than Chandler/Ferguson who more like just switch a lot. I’d like to see tape of that but I’m not sure who.

FanDuel, I just checked bestfightodds and they show FanDuel and Ref (I'm not even sure what that book is) as having odds.

FanDuel, I just checked bestfightodds and they show FanDuel and Ref (I'm not even sure what that book is) as having odds.

Oh sweet, it is up on FanDuel now. I looked yesterday morning and didn’t see it

Back