Who is Norma Dumont?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
She's fighting Megan Anderson. Is she a can that UFC is coming up with trying to get their Aussie poster girl back on winning streak?

She's got 1 fight on youtube. Her stand up looks pretty raw, but she's physically strong, and a good grappler. If she can close the distance, she stands to beat the over-rated Megan.

I guess the UFC has to fulfill Spencer and Anderson's contracts before closing 145 for good...

The UFC really wants Anderson to do well for whatever reason. On paper Norma looks like the greener less skilled fighter but Megan's ground game is so bad who knows.

This is a fight pass prelim early facebook thing right? Because they can't charge for amateur fights

She's fighting Megan Anderson. Is she a can that UFC is coming up with trying to get their Aussie poster girl back on winning streak?

Well she's really a 135 pounder, so that's probably their intention but it'll probably go wrong

Why the fuck you asking us??

<FookIsThatGuy>

24129569_298468443973340_927541565459771562_n.jpg

norma11.jpg

The UFC really wants Anderson to do well for whatever reason. On paper Norma looks like the greener less skilled fighter but Megan's ground game is so bad who knows.
well they are both bjj purple belts.

and well obviously because she's from australia and she's a woman.

looks like that chick from that movie Dark City.

I’m very interested in both of the FW fights. Somebody has to fight Nunes.

I’m very interested in both of the FW fights. Somebody has to fight Nunes.

i think it's fucking hilarious UFC gave Spencer who got submitted....by Megan Anderson for potential title shot....for like 3rd fight from the last.

They are doing everything in their power to get Megan on a win streak. She is just so terrible that no matter who they match her up with she barely skates by.

They are doing everything in their power to get Megan on a win streak. She is just so terrible that no matter who they match her up with she barely skates by.

someone smaller, someone shorter, someone who has been inactive for like 2 years, and someone who has like 1/3 number of the fights that megan does....probably.

i think it's fucking hilarious UFC gave Spencer who got submitted....by Megan Anderson for potential title shot....for like 3rd fight from the last.

Spencer is the one who submitted Anderson

Back