Who is your sherdog best friend?

But let's me totally honest, I have made some great friends here on the board and off. But I have only 1 best friend.
@lakersfan45
tenor.gif
Rtccccccccccc4lyfr
tumblr_o2rycy3MDe1u55rr8o6_r1_250.gifv

I've got too many buds here to pick. I've gone through periods where I was hanging with some more than others.

@Iroh is my oldest friend here though, at least the oldest that I still have regularly talked to through the years. Also @ghoul (previously Monopoly), @MmaGirl10, @fatalis , and a shitload of others.

Probably the one who has treated me best is @D Train. He has shown me great kindness and respect for a few years now. It's been a blessing to know him.
At its best, Sherdog brings unlikely people together. We all have more in common than we have different and sometimes we get a glimpse of that even on a silly karate forum. I think I’ll be friends with BB for as long as I get to stay on this rock.

At its best, Sherdog brings unlikely people together. We all have more in common than we have different and sometimes we get a glimpse of that even on a silly karate forum. I think I’ll be friends with BB for as long as I get to stay on this rock.
100% true. One of of will have to go before our friendship is finished.

Back