Who is your sherdog best friend?

OGC.71ddbf380a5bcd79c2a08ac0fd8b499a

All Y'all! :)

No, it isn't a waste of time. It's a real community. I speak to more people here than I've ever spoken to people in an irl community. I've made friends that I've held on to for longer than most of my irl friends. I can take these friends with me anywhere, as long as I have an internet connection. When you move a lot irl you tend to lose touch with those irl friends you've left behind. I stay in touch more with people here, bc they're always here, no matter where I go.
True story. I spent most of my 30s moving back and forth across the country. There were many times that my sherbros were my only friends during tough times.

True story. I spent most of my 30s moving back and forth across the country. There were many times that my sherbros were my only friends during tough times.
As long as they're showing up here, they can go anywhere you go. Except prison lol. But, even then, I got letters and books from a lot of friends here. This place is full of great people. Never knew when I made an account 11 1/2 years ago to pwn some guy hating on Fedor that it would lead to letters in prison. Funny how life works, and I'm happy about it.

As long as they're showing up here, they can go anywhere you go. Except prison lol. But, even then, I got letters and books from a lot of friends here. This place is full of great people. Never knew when I made an account 11 1/2 years ago to pwn some guy hating on Fedor that it would lead to letters in prison. Funny how life works, and I'm happy about it.

I bet you didn't get a candle and iPad sent to you...........

I bet you didn't get a candle and iPad sent to you...........
I tried, they rejected it.

My first try at sending him a letter got rejected too because it was on fancy paper. Bastards. If they thought it was laced with LSD or what have you they could have just photocopied it.

I tried, they rejected it.

My first try at sending him a letter got rejected too because it was on fancy paper. Bastards. If they thought it was laced with LSD or what have you they could have just photocopied it.

What was the candle shaped like! Tell the truth.......

My real name is not I Am Legion. That is the voice inside my darkened soul brought out by my love of horror movies and Heavy Metal. My real name is Wind in His Hair.
"I am Wind In His Hair. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?" I will now ride off on my horse

Back