Crime who sponsors the riots? who benefits from the chaos and division?

Strange that almost all of America's biggest companies side with the poor welfare dependant left, not the rich prosperous right.

The Rich wins and benefits from this. I would look into Soros and Color revolutions in particular.

"I would look into" is code for "I can't post jewish banking conspiracy theory nutter links here without getting laughed at or banned"

I do not really care about either. And people here seems to generally be very receptive to that stuff, as it's getting so blatant these days.

lmaoooo

Geroge soros again. Dude stays busy.

He does. When he isn't assisting the Nazi's or building his fortune stealing the pensions of the elderly, he funds the end of Western Civilization. Acting as Satan's proxy on earth is busy work.

Got this email from Levi's jeans yesterday.
spacer50.gif

The events of the past week have shined a spotlight on the systemic racism and injustices directed at the Black community throughout our nation’s history. In response to the heightened moment of tension playing out in cities across the U.S., LS&Co. is making a $100,000 donation to longstanding partner, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) for its critical work on criminal justice reform and racial justice. Additionally, the Levi Strauss Foundation is making a $100,000 grant to Live Free, an organization on the front lines of social-justice issues. The organization is led by Pastor Mike McBride, who is part of our foundation’s Pioneers in Justice initiative, which supports next-generation civil rights activists. The foundation has invested $7.3 million in this initiative over the past 10 years.

We simply cannot sit idly by and think this is Black people’s problem. It is America’s problem, our greatest shame. We must do better
<{MingNope}>

Hey Levi's, fire up the sewing machines in your Chinese sweatshops and make me some pants and spare me the moral lecture and social commentary.

Last edited:
Flat earth lizard people that tinker with 6G, Bill Gates, Soros. It goes pretty deep actually. Like an iceberg rabbit hole I’d explain it all but a bit too much for me to type.

I don’t think there’s any explicit corporatist “sponsorship” of the riots. I do believe corporatists like having the national focus on divisive social issues rather than economic ones. The violence, looting and destruction then can be seen as a case of them losing control of a fire that they had stoked.

Democrats want Trump out of office. They want this (not all but some).

Back