Reaction score
Please share your opinions on here.

Prime young Daniel Cormier

DanielCormier07Worlds300x375.jpg

Vs. prime young Fedor Emelianenko

twitter_newswir_1471446203.jpg

DC with relative ease

Fedor only chance is a wild overhand and even then I'm not sure DC goes down

Awesome fight. I give the edge toward Fedor but if wouldn't shock me if DC pulled it off.

Cormier annihilates any version of fedor those wild looping flailing punches have no place in modern MMA. DC has the chin to withstand it and the better striking and wrestling

<DC-Champ>#BlackFedor

Cormier's a tough match for Fedor, even in prime vs prime.

But, history shows don't bet against prime Fedor.

So...

Fedor by armbar.

cormier is better at everything except maybe submissions, but my only question there would be his game off his back which we almost certainly wouldnt see anyway.

ill take DC via technique.

Fedor would knock Cormier out, prime vs prime. I have been lucky enough to watch both guys in their prime from the beginning, Fedor was the better fighter. Better striking, better grappling, better submissions, better defensive fighter.

What a fight that could have been. Few heavies could deal with Fedors explosiveness. But DC is one of them. I lean towards DCsince Fedir has never really beaten a top wrestler with good sub defense and top control. Closest thing was Arona but he's a 205er and Fedor arguably would have lost under mma rules. But that's as awesome as a heavyweight fight can get.

Cormier annihilates any version of fedor those wild looping flailing punches have no place in modern MMA. DC has the chin to withstand it and the better striking and wrestling

<DC-Champ>#BlackFedor

Do you actually watch MMA? Virtually every fight card features someone getting KTFO by "wild looping punches".

Daniel Cormier would get finished, he's basically Brett Rodgers. DC had to wrestle to beat Rumble, he would not win standing with Fedor and taking Fedor down would not end well for him.

Back