Who wins Daniel Cormier or Fedor Emelianenko

Despite being a major fan of both. I would have to be very honest with myself. I think DC takes him out because he's a better version of Cain. Massive gas tank. Chin made of steel. Golden Olympic wrestler and elite kick boxer.

I mean I personally think prime Cain, prime JDS and Stipe could also take out Fedor.

You're asking "the what have you done for me lately" crowd here. Jorge Masvidal would give Fedor the 3 piece.

4Aq2EFF.jpg

DC would beat prime Fedor the same way that..... oh wait, that's right, NO ONE beat prime Fedor.

Fedor TKO/1

I'm a DC fan, but at even odds I'm not picking anyone against 2004ish Fedor.

DC was wrestling in his prime but if we're talking about his best years in mma I'd pick DC. It's a tough choice though.

Young DC of that pic was a wrestler without much mma training ^^He has no chance

Prime for prime I take Cormier all day. Different era.

In their primes I would have to go with Fedor.

Fedor was faster, more exsplosive, and had way more power in his hands.

Not a competitive fight at all,Cormier right now would be the best version of emelianenko with relative ease

I will take DC on this one all day! An American Olympic pedigree wrestler vs. a Rooskie who trains like Rocky in the first movie. If DC fought in PRIDE back then, we would be talking about him as GOAT, not Fedor. It would have been a treat to see though!

DC could probably beat him standing fairly easily, but if he was having any trouble on the feet, he'd just take him down and pound him out. It's not a hard fight to call.

Hell of a fight but I'd lean towards DC. Just a bit more evolved given the era he joined MMA.

Prime young DC gets subbed because he isn't an MMA fighter.

I dont see dc being able to stop Fedor back then. He was too fast, too much power. His grappling was top notch, and he was great at everything. Fedor hitting so hard while standing or on the ground was tough to deal with. Dc has great wrestling no doubt, but Fedor also does. He didn't lose in combat sambo for over 8 years. His sub game is better as well.

Fedor, his striking is much better, the clinch would be close to even and Fedor's submission game is much better. DC would have a significantly greater chance in a cage though by using the clinch.

I could see DC dropping Fedor early and pretty much having his way with him on the ground.

DC would win now
Prime Fedor would beat prime DC though.

Back