Who wins Daniel Cormier or Fedor Emelianenko

Young DC of that pic was a wrestler without much mma training ^^He has no chance

Prime for prime I take Cormier all day. Different era.

lol at the different era stuff being a positive for current day HWs. Back in Fedor's prime HWs were more well rounded than they are now. Sergei almost went to the olympics for boxing(he would have done it in 2000 but he got injured then he chose not to compete in the olympics in 2004 in favor of the Pride HWGP) and he could hang on the ground with Werdum.

Last edited:
It would be a close decision. I can't wager a guess. They are both 2 of the best ever. Lame comment but whatever. I have to learn Fedor by RNC. but it would be really difficult. I can easily see DC winning. You can put DC on his back but then what. he's getting up easily.

it would be master hips vs master hips. but fedor knocks him down.

lol at the different era stuff being a positive for current day HWs. Back in Fedor's prime HWs were more well rounded than they are now. Sergei almost went to the olympics for boxing and he could hang on the ground with Werdum.
Lol yes. UFC has never had a hw division.

Lol yes. UFC has never had a hw division.

I wouldn't say never but they have always had really strong competition for best HW division until recently. In the late 90s and early 2000s RINGS had the best HWs, then it was Pride then Strikeforce and UFC were about even but I would give the edge to Strikeforce. It's only been since Strikeforce folded(6 years ago) that UFC has clearly had the best HW division.

Please share your opinions on here.

Prime young Daniel Cormier

DanielCormier07Worlds300x375.jpg

Vs. prime young Fedor Emelianenko

twitter_newswir_1471446203.jpg

CLaiming "prime" does not really help.
At the time Fedor fought (in his prime), there was not real MMA like today.
Technology was far behind.
TRainers did not know other martial arts and no one thought "what works for MMA".

So if we are talking about Prime DC moving back in time, he would not be well rounded and would (probably) be a little more than a pure Wrestler.
So my money is on Fedor.

Now: If we could move prime Fedor to the time DC was in his prime, but also accept that he would be a lot more well rounded due to being exposed to all this new technology and better gym, better training, better food, etc..... this would be a hell of a fight, but I think Fedor would win... merely because he is used to big wars, while DC didn't really have a hard fought, 5 rounds war like Fedor had with the likes of Prime Nog & Cro Cop....

I'd go with Fedor, especially if the fight was in a Pride ring. That guy really was something else in his prime. I think Fedor beats DC on the feet by having better footwork and mobility. As far as the grappling goes, DC would have to do what he does best, which is ride his opponent's back. I can definitely see DC getting Fedor down, but I think that Fedor would pull guard in those scrambles instead of allowing DC to ride his back. DC is far less threatening when in someone's guard and Fedor's guard wasn't a safe place to be. Furthermore, in Pride the refs gave yellow cards for inactivity. If DC was in Fedor's guard and neutralized the same way that he was in Anderson's guard, he's going to get yellow carded and or stood up. Fedor is the pick.

Cormier annihilates any version of fedor those wild looping flailing punches have no place in modern MMA. DC has the chin to withstand it and the better striking and wrestling

<DC-Champ>#BlackFedor
This all day.

I dont see technically how the fight is competitive.
DC slumps Fedor worse than Old Man Dan at any point in Fedors career

Unless Fedor subs DC I can't see how he wins the fight, nightmare match up.

This all day.

I dont see technically how the fight is competitive.
DC slumps Fedor worse than Old Man Dan at any point in Fedors career

"Fedor lost to a MW Hendo"

c60.png

#rentfree

Prime Cormier was an olympic wrestler. Prime Fedor was a feared champion in pride. Wrestling rules = Cormier. Pride rules = Fedor. Silly question.

Daniel Cormier would get finished, he's basically Brett Rodgers.
Comparing Brett Rogers to Cormier, is like comparing a GT1 car to a pickup truck. Both have power, but nothing else is the same.

Cormier annihilates any version of fedor those wild looping flailing punches have no place in modern MMA. DC has the chin to withstand it and the better striking and wrestling

<DC-Champ>#BlackFedor

nah

Despite being a major fan of both. I would have to be very honest with myself. I think DC takes him out because he's a better version of Cain. Massive gas tank. Chin made of steel. Golden Olympic wrestler and elite kick boxer.

I mean I personally think prime Cain, prime JDS and Stipe could also take out Fedor.

I mean I personally think you you you you are stupid af

Back