Who Wins, Patricio Pitbull or John Lineker?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At 145 I guess since that's where Lineker has been fighting recently. Both dudes can absolutely CRACK and have great guillotine chokes..this fight would be bonkers.
Who ya got?!

Patricio Pitbull Height & Reach:
5"5' and 65 in.

John Lineker Height & Reach
5"3' and 67 in.

Lineker is a brawler who if I recall correctly fights orthodox and swings overhand after overhand . Pitbull would catch him with a counter easy and put him away with strikes or sub him when he's hurt.

Lineker is too small, I know he fights at 145 in One FC but those guys are all glorified bantamweights. Patricio would destroy Lineker.
No one destroys Lineker, man. Cmon

The guy ate a Dillashaw headkick and was like "That's pretty neat"

Pitbull is the more skilled technician. But he is older. His chin has some wear and tear on it. Can’t see lineker going 25 without touching him at least once. But Pitbull is so smart. So underrated. What a legend.

Pitbull is not only more skilled overall and great at gameplanning, but he's got a pretty good chin to boot. AJ is the only guy to actually finish him in nearly 40 fights.

No one destroys Lineker, man. Cmon

The guy ate a Dillashaw headkick and was like "That's pretty neat"
I mean, TJ pretty much did that though. He didn't finish him but he dominated pretty easily.

Isnt Lineker a BW? Patricio has that huge edge on him but I dont know if he can finish him.

The fairest match up would be Lineker vs Stots, where I think Stots is a nightmare match up for Lineker. Anyone can get caught, though.

I mean, TJ pretty much did that though. He didn't finish him but he dominated pretty easily.
He didn't destroy Lineker at all. He won a clear decision but he didn't even hurt Lineker once.

Pitbull wouldn't hurt Lineker either. Win a clear decision maybe but that isn't "destroying them"

I think Patricio is too big, technical and would mix in the wrestling but it would be a fight. Lineker would for sure have his moments. With Lineker's aggression I think Patricio would wrestle a lot.

Lineker is a brawler who if I recall correctly fights orthodox and swings overhand after overhand . Pitbull would catch him with a counter easy and put him away with strikes or sub him when he's hurt.

Never been ko'd in 44 fights even with his all out, crazy offensive style. Guy has an insane chin. Hasn't been subbed in over 10 years. Nobody has ever put him away easy. He doesn't just swing overhand after overhand like you say, he has nasty hands and some of the best body shots in mma. What a weird take and quick write off. I question if you have actually seen (or remember) him fight, but it's your opinion.

Last edited:
Back