Who would do better in MMA?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A.) Canelo Alvarez
B.) Jordan Burroughs
C.) Gordon Ryan

Personally I think Gordon Ryan because with Canelo, he gets destroyed obviously, and with Burroughs, all's he has is wrestling, Ryan is able to take the fight to a safe spot for himself, and get a finish, even tho he probably doesn't pass USADA.

What do you guys think?

Ryan, this guys grappling is freakish and his gas is endless

Last edited:
Whos Ryan?

Jordan i would say has decent shot he has alot of heart and could be like henry.

The Husker...
4e66934806743.image.jpg

Canelo. He can at least take a punch. We don't how the other two would react to getting punched in the face.

Gordan Ryan.

Canelo would do horribly. Not because he isn't a gifted athlete, but because there is no way you can motivate him to train hard after he starts comparing his old paychecks to his new ones.

Canelo. He can at least take a punch. We don't how the other two would react to getting punched in the face.
interesting take, they could definitely be like brock.

id always favour a grappler of any kind over a pure boxer to succeed in mma though. id favour muay thai strikers the most out of stand up fighters due to them being well versed in 8 point striking and clinch work.

Are you a nebraska fan by any chance? I grew up near omaha.
I live about 23 miles west of Lincoln. I only follow MMA, so no not really. My wife’s family is though.

A.) Canelo Alvarez
B.) Jordan Burroughs
C.) Gordon Ryan

Personally I think Gordon Ryan because with Canelo, he gets destroyed obviously, and with Burroughs, all's he has is wrestling, Ryan is able to take the fight to a safe spot for himself, and get a finish, even tho he probably doesn't pass USADA.

What do you guys think?
if "canelo gets destroyed obviously" why is he on ur list... u didnt even feel the need to give a reason... is this a thinly veiled hate thread?

Anyway, there's no way to know untill they transition. Kron isn't lighting the world on fire at UFC with his adcc world gold , and ramos has an ADCC world gold too and he isn't doing amaizing either. Well Garry who is gordon's buddy under the same system is doing well against veterans in ONE FC but that's not enough.

We are yet to see a high level pro boxer convert to MMA, and we wont ever, probably.

And personally I'd go with Sadulaev over Jordan, he's only 23 and has wins over Snyder.

regardless they all would have to start from scratch or Kimbo beats them all in their debut.. on the same night.. *grabs popcorn*

Back