Who would have won: Rich Franklin or Ryan Bader?

Rich would hang in there but Bader is too big and strong. Bader by UD.

Bader would win 7/10 times
Rich would catch that chin few times to win.

Franklin had a weak chin? He got finished by Lyoto, Anderson, Vitor and Cung Le. Got dropped by Wanderlei a few times but Wanderlei even out of his prime was hurting many of the guys he fought.

Don’t think he had an iron chin but not a bad one at all.
That was just a joke. It's a reference to the Franklin vs Quarry promo. They had Quarry say a variation of that... and then he unfortunately got Quarry'd in the fight.

But people did question Franklin's chin at that time. Probably why Quarry said it (I'm guessing it was someone else's idea - he didn't seem like a shit talker)

{<jordan}

Someone's triggered about something.

Just seems odd to say Bader should be a HW, when he's fighting only his 3rd HW fight ever in a few weeks against your hero, who he's favoured to beat.

Seems like you're getting your excuses ready if Bader beats Fedor.

Bader, hands down. Franklin is one of my favorites but Bader is just too big for him. Not to mention Bader has strong hands and good wrestling. Bader would be too much.

Bader possibly. Rich had decent striking, but his chin was garbage and Bader would threaten with takedowns.
Chin is garbage?
He's only been put out cold twice. Has only been KOed/TKOed 5 times. I'd pick Bader to win though.

Just seems odd to say Bader should be a HW, when he's fighting only his 3rd HW fight ever in a few weeks against your hero, who he's favoured to beat.

Seems like you're getting your excuses ready if Bader beats Fedor.

I gave my opinion on why Bader would beat Rich, which was the question posed.

You sound insecure by bringing Fedor into this for no reason. Look inwards.

Bader puts Rich to sleep. And I definitely prefer Rich to Bader.

richs TDD wouldnt hold up

bader decision

bader will put a whopping on him

If they had fought in Richs prime bader would have lost that fight in my opinion. Rich was not a small middleweight and bader was not who he is today . Obviously things have changed we will never know sadly.

Bader is so underrated. He has had awful moments, none worse than losing the stand up battle in a w to erick shaefer and some amazing high moments as well. Bader on his worst day would probably still have beaten ace. Ryan is much bigger, stronger and hits harder. I would think bader takes rich down and controls him like forrest did.

Back