Who would win in a Boxing match Frank Grillo, Joe Rogan, Mark Wahlberg or Mario Lopez?

Mario

Its one thing to hit pads, very different in competition.

Wahlberg was lucky he was under the influence that was the only way he got off I think he served only one year in prison

But if he wasn't under the influence he would probably be locked up for at least 5 to 10

He also threw stones at black kids while yelling racial slurs. He was part of some white pride southie street gang, his favorite was to target old Asians and push them to the ground and rob them, and he would also harass mostly elderly minorities and little minority kids.

Then whats funny is he became a whigga, and tried to sound like a black guy from the hood and had a crew of black dancers to make him legit.

But at least he is reformed and changed I give him that he was able to change so there is hope for people.
apparently he didn't actually blind the guy. The dude was blind in one eye from the viet-nam war, so it was more of a simple racially motivated aggregated battery than a racially motivated aggregated battery causing great bodily harm.

Plus the judge thought he was stopping 9/11 by keeping him out of jail.

Wahlberg was lucky he was under the influence that was the only way he got off I think he served only one year in prison

But if he wasn't under the influence he would probably be locked up for at least 5 to 10

He also threw stones at black kids while yelling racial slurs. He was part of some white pride southie street gang, his favorite was to target old Asians and push them to the ground and rob them, and he would also harass mostly elderly minorities and little minority kids.

Then whats funny is he became a whigga, and tried to sound like a black guy from the hood and had a crew of black dancers to make him legit.

But at least he is reformed and changed I give him that he was able to change so there is hope for people.

Attacking elderly people is some scabby shit.

Frank Grillo has been training BJJ since 1992 (in Rickson's old garage) and boxing for 25 years.

On the Brendan Schaub podcast he said he has "the best doctor" prescribing him TRT.

He gets up every morning at 4:30 to train.

Eats a strict paleo diet.

And has really good genetics on top of all of that.

And he might be in Avengers: Endgame

From worst to first:
Wahlberg - No actual martial arts or combat sports background. Played Micky Ward in a movie. That's it.
Rogan - TKD, kickboxing, BJJ. Other than being an accomplished TKD tournament competitor as a teen has never actually fought. Made the transition from TKD to kickboxing in the gym but never fought in an actual sanctioned bout.
Lopez - Wrestled from childhood to teens. Trained with high-level fighters at Wild Card Gym for many years. But, no sanctioned fights that I'm aware of.
Grillo - He started wrestling when he was 8 years old, began practicing Japanese jujitsu not long after that, and took up boxing as a teenager. He competed at the amateur level in all three sports. Currently trains in boxing & BJJ.
Despite his being a little over a decade older than Lopez I've got to go with Grillo as he's the only one that has actually had sanctioned amateur fights to my knowledge. Lopez has sparred & worked out with better fighters perhaps but Grillo's more of a real fighter in my book.

From worst to first:
Wahlberg - No actual martial arts or combat sports background. Played Micky Ward in a movie. That's it.
Rogan - TKD, kickboxing, BJJ. Other than being an accomplished TKD tournament competitor as a teen has never actually fought. Made the transition from TKD to kickboxing in the gym but never fought in an actual sanctioned bout.
Lopez - Wrestled from childhood to teens. Trained with high-level fighters at Wild Card Gym for many years. But, no sanctioned fights that I'm aware of.
Grillo - He started wrestling when he was 8 years old, began practicing Japanese jujitsu not long after that, and took up boxing as a teenager. He competed at the amateur level in all three sports. Currently trains in boxing & BJJ.
Despite his being a little over a decade older than Lopez I've got to go with Grillo as he's the only one that has actually had sanctioned amateur fights to my knowledge. Lopez has sparred & worked out with better fighters perhaps but Grillo's more of a real fighter in my book.
Whalberg did sucker punch a 55 year old Vietnamese man who weighed 112 pounds soaking wet with a two by four in the street does that count?

Juiced out of his mind Grillo takes this, he hits like Ivan Drago now.

Rogan has trash hands, Wahlbergs too small so it's Lopez VS Grillo.

Grillo said he cant stop training and been training since he was 35 he is 54 now I think. Wahlberg has the soft roid muscles and is the weakest puncher and he talks the loudest about how tough he is, its always the ones who boast hard who are the ones who cant really fight, his punches are weak and he throws them like slaps.

Back