Who would win?

I’m a personal trainer, dipshit. I know about the human body and genetic makeups pretty well. Throwing shade at someone who’s never tested positive throughout their entire career is bullshit.

Don’t let your jealousy show so much next time.

I bet you where in denial when you found out Santa Claus didn't exist!

Also fuck you being a personal trainer. Personal trainers these days are no fuck all rats and I wouldn't take one bit advice from them!

You sir, are a daft, naive, stupid cunt!!!

Also fuck you being a personal trainer. Personal trainers these days are no fuck all rats and I wouldn't take one bit advice from them!

Lol, so basically your fatass doesn’t workout or step foot in a gym. You just talk shit about others who are in actual shape. There’s that jealously showing again.

Keep doing you, you sad cunt.

Lol, so basically your fatass doesn’t workout or step foot in a gym. You just talk shit about others who are in actual shape. There’s that jealously showing again.

Keep doing you, you sad cunt.

You keep on believing fairy tales you silly little rat

Personal trainers are the biggest roiders! I bodybuild for years and look good, but there is no way to have these traps and shoulders and abs in 3D unless you’re f JUCING

Personal trainers are the biggest roiders! I bodybuild for years and look good, but there is no way to have these traps and shoulders and abs in 3D unless you’re f JUCING

Aye, but that guy likely isn't a personal trainer. Even if he is, he likely injects and will deny it until the day he dies!

<16>
Are you and @true_fan the same account or just both equally fucking retarded?

You two make a good duo. I’ll give you that.
No but I do see your point that you’re very closed minded individual who hasn’t grownup mentally! Stay there please in the land of dreams and fantasies <BirdieOwn><17>

Back