• Flair

• Kidman

• Savage

• The Worm

• Hall

• Nash

• No One

Results are only viewable after voting.
That car window.......had to be his second L and nobody remembers the second one to do something.

I'm fine with Nash being the one to end it at the time. I remember in a video game magazine in the summer of that year, Goldberg named Nash as a guy he wanted a match against so the build up was there. DDP would be my second choice.

scott-steiner-hates-bill-goldberg.gif

Should've signed New Jack and he ends the streak by stabbing Goldberg.

Would've won the Monday Night Wars.

Steiner because he was super hot at the time and could have used the rub of beating Goldberg in a hard fought, competitive match. He had the credibility to beat Goldberg where Goldberg wouldn't have lost much of his shine, and they could have had a lenghty program IMO

The opportunity was there.

I remember DDP talking about this in an interview (I think on Austin's podcast) and he said he waited an extra long time to get over there for the cover to protect the Diamond Cutter hahaha gotta love DDP always the salesman.

DDP. Nobody was more "team wcw" than ddp. He was always one of my faves on the roster
Uh, Sting was definitely as much if not more team WCW than Page. Sting was the face of WCW for a long time.

WCW had been steadily going downhill when they booked Goldberg vs Sting. Sting had him in the deathlock and it looked like it was over, then Bret Hart interfered for no reason. man that show started to suck bad around that time lol.

I thought Jericho was the most talented guy on that roster and it would have been great to see a CW pull it off
I loved WCW Jericho and he was entertaining as hell. But his gimmick was a chicken shit loudmouth frat boy. You don't knock off a Monster face with that sort of midcarder. Same reason he was a shit champ in WWF his first time around and was considered just a placeholder till HHH got back.

His next run as a heel in the late 2000's when he went Heel on Micheals? yeah then he was way more qualified.

DDP was 40 + and banged up ... him ending the streak would’ve been as dumb as the stalker

Uh, Sting was definitely as much if not more team WCW than Page. Sting was the face of WCW for a long time.

WCW had been steadily going downhill when they booked Goldberg vs Sting. Sting had him in the deathlock and it looked like it was over, then Bret Hart interfered for no reason. man that show started to suck bad around that time lol.
I forgot it was ddp in the nwo red and black not sting

Back