Who's the best black wrestler ever besides The Rock?

DoctorDeelon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When I was a kid my favourite (besides Hulk Hogan) was Koko B Ware. It broke my heart when he lost to that arrogant douche Rick Martel at Wrestlemania 6.

When I was a kid my favourite (besides Hulk Hogan) was Koko B Ware. It broke my heart when he lost to that arrogant douche Rick Martel at Wrestlemania 6.

c12048799c189e12b76389de979411575b5b89a7.gifv

Junkyard Dog
Sexual Chocolate

Oh come ON. New Jack's quotes alone make him the best ever.

iu

"They tried to say I stabbed him sixteen times. I did not stab him sixteen times, I stabbed him nine times. I counted."

"Vince is the biggest pimp on record in the world. The ring is the track, and we da hoes! When your ho done got so many miles on her little snatch, you push em out the way, and bring in some new hoes. And whateeeever pimpmaster Vince say, you go do it. 'Please Mistuh Vince! I'll do anything for you to keep my job....MAMMY!!"

"I hit him with the tazer and he said 'I can't feel my legs, Jack.' I said 'Oh don't worry, you ain't gonna need em. Bombs away!"

Last edited:
Booker T
Ernie Ladd
Junkyard Dog
Ron Simmons

New Jack or Ahmed Johnson

On the real tho.....Abdullah the Butcher sold more tickets than any black wrestler.

loved booker t in the early 2000s. dude deserved a run with the title

ron simmons and bad news brown also some of my personal faves. i know ahmed johnson couldnt work for shit, but i really liked him too

Back