Who's the best now?

Shevchenko has turned into a fucking killer.
Jones is coming off two mediocre performances by his standards, but the immense talent is still there.
If Gaethje beats Khabib and Conor, which he definitely could imo, we're talking about one of the all time greats.

Triple C. But he will never achieve GOAT staus fue to being almost legally a dwarf

She is miles ahead of all other WMMA fighters on the planet not named valentina schevchenko right now (who shes still ahead of, just maybe not miles).

I know this is a controversial opinion, but I dont hate WMMA as much as most. As long as theres violence I'm happy.

If I was fighting 12 year olds at the local park and demolishing them that would put me relatively miles ahead of my competition. Only a retard would put me as the best fighter in the world.

Picking Nunes is like picking someone fighting the local circuit. You sick cuck
Why do you hate women?

59562f3275cad157248796.jpg

Jones fought recently, and he looked like dog shit, no one with his right mind would say he is the current best fighter in the world ...

Now if you talk about the past, yes Jones is the best fighter in the UFC still active.

lol who would you give a better chance against Reyes that night? Jones adapted to the hungry challenger and pulled off the victory without having to spam leg kicks or hoping for a lay n pray decision the guy hasn't been even been dropped yet in his career starting from 2008. But him getting hit more than 5 times now gets looked at as "dogshit". Other than Jones Mighty mouse or Cejudo are the best p4p fighter at the moment it just sucks Dana traded Mighty mouse probably will never see the trilogy. Khabib is a beast at 155 but there's still some dangerous threats there and idk how his style would translate if he moved up for a fight

If I was fighting 12 year olds at the local park and demolishing them that would put me relatively miles ahead of my competition. Only a retard would put me as the best fighter in the world.
Bro Nunes beat Ronda, Cyborg, Schevchenko, Holm, and Tate. That's good competition.

Why do you hate women?

59562f3275cad157248796.jpg

Nunes’ skillset is significantly below almost every male on the UFC roster. That’s a fact.

It’s weird that it makes people feel good about themselves to deny reality. You’re so virtuous.

lol who would you give a better chance against Reyes that night? Jones adapted to the hungry challenger and pulled off the victory without having to spam leg kicks or hoping for a lay n pray decision the guy hasn't been even been dropped yet in his career starting from 2008. But him getting hit more than 5 times now gets looked at as "dogshit". Other than Jones Mighty mouse or Cejudo are the best p4p fighter at the moment it just sucks Dana traded Mighty mouse probably will never see the trilogy. Khabib is a beast at 155 but there's still some dangerous threats there and idk how his style would translate if he moved up for a fight
oezdimir lol

We always talk about GOAT but rarely do we discuss who the best currently is. So who do you think it is?

Imo its Khabib. Undefeated and dominant. Quality wins over Conor, and Dustin.

Stipe Miocic is the Heavyweight champ so he is number one
unless you think Khabib can beat him

Amanda, as wins over Ronda, Cyborg, Miesha and Holm are all legendary, high level of competition in those 4 fights and she blazed through all of them easily in spectacular fashion.
A couple of those headliners were also 1mln+ PPVs.

Khabib is #2 tho

Conor 2.0 is the obivious answer after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 245.

Conor 2.0 is the obivious answer after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 245.

I know, imagine what he would do to Khabib without a broken foot, without a BAC of .25, and without Chechen Rebels holding Dee and Clodagh hostage!

DJ or Jones
Nunes for the women

Khabib is a nice choice, but he just got to the top.
You can't simply put him above guys who have been at the top for years now and are still winning/dominant.

Back