Who's the best now?

oezdimir lol

Reyes beat him already had Oezdimir won the decision you'll be singing Reyes name just like some are doing from his matchup with Jones lol. That night Reyes was on a mission to win gold the biggest fight of his career and he showed up until Jon adapted had the fight went on for another round or 2 Jones looked like he could've kept going while Reyes was faded. Oezdimir in the same spot folded in less than 3 rounds and would probably get finished by Jones or Reyes in a rematch

And the human men would be garbage against a silverback gorilla, so whats the point?

We’re comparing humans. At a sport.

Humans that currently participate in said sport.

The question is specifically on which of those humans is the best at that sport.

Is being logical really that difficult in the face of an opportunity to signal what a compassionate, caring human you are?

Reyes beat him already had Oezdimir won the decision you'll be singing Reyes name just like some are doing from his matchup with Jones lol. That night Reyes was on a mission to win gold the biggest fight of his career and he showed up until Jon adapted had the fight went on for another round or 2 Jones looked like he could've kept going while Reyes was faded. Oezdimir in the same spot folded in less than 3 rounds and would probably get finished by Jones or Reyes in a rematch
oezdimir beat reyes lmao. Just like Reyes beat Jones.

U don't know MMA if u scores those fight in the other way, simple ...

We always talk about GOAT but rarely do we discuss who the best currently is. So who do you think it is?

Imo its Khabib. Undefeated and dominant. Quality wins over Conor, and Dustin.
Conor is not a quality win, it’s crushing a can.

Conor is not a quality win, it’s crushing a can.
Conor beat Dustin.
Yes, they’re relatively garbage compared to the men, under the conditions of direct comparison. Which you need to do to answer this question.
Seems like you have a ulterior motive for saying that. Otherwise you wouldn't call shevchenko relatively garage.

Just because you

I can say the same all day "You don't know mma if you think" GSP beat Hendricks but we can whine and live in a fantasy all we want OFFICALLY Reyes beat Oezdimir and Jones beat Reyes had the fight gone another round or 2 Jones looked like he could've got a finish as he was the fresher fighter still pushing forward. lol even bringing up Oezdimir is dumb dude got washed in his only ufc title fight and wouldn't do much better against the champ Jones.

Yes, they’re relatively garbage compared to the men, under the conditions of direct comparison. Which you need to do to answer this question.
Since the original question was not specific, it could be interpreted as best man and best woman fighters; men compared to men, and women to women. Using that criterion, Nunes should be the winner in her category.

Based off the eye test? Khabib. But he doesn't have enough quality wins. So I'll go with Bones.

Just because you

I can say the same all day "You don't know mma if you think" GSP beat Hendricks but we can whine and live in a fantasy all we want OFFICALLY Reyes beat Oezdimir and Jones beat Reyes had the fight gone another round or 2 Jones looked like he could've got a finish as he was the fresher fighter still pushing forward. lol even bringing up Oezdimir is dumb dude got washed in his only ufc title fight and wouldn't do much better against the champ Jones.
gsp vs hendrick was much much closer than jones vs hendricks ... and hendricks was on the juice, whereas Jones is the one on the juice.

Since the original question was not specific, it could be interpreted as best man and best woman fighters; men compared to men, and women to women. Using that criterion, Nunes should be the winner in her category.

Why such a strong desire to select someone who clearly isn’t the best?

When someone asks you who the best 100m sprinter is do you also answer the question who’s the best 100m sprinter that runs slower than 11 seconds?

If you do, your brain no work good. The same applies to MMA.

I mean currently its Jones. After that CCC.
If you consider both retired its either Khabib, shevchenko or Nunes. With the later having the disadvantage of a low talent pool in WMMA.

My list goes somewhat like:
Jones
CCC
Khabib
Nunes
Miocic
DC
Shev
Volk
Usman
Izzy
Gaethje
Tony
Reyes
Holloway

Conor beat Dustin.
Seems like you have a ulterior motive for saying that. Otherwise you wouldn't call shevchenko relatively garage.

What is wrong with you?

How would Schevchenko do against Cejudo, Dillashaw, Cruz, Aldo, Moraes? Of course she’s relatively awful. She wouldn’t make the top 1000 men in the division.

You delusional feminist whack jobs are sickening.

Valentina is definitely second it's hard to see that changing as she has two losses to Amanda already. Unless Amanda goes on some unexpected skid and Valentina goes on a crazy streak.

I have Weili ahead of Shevchenko. You can’t begin to compare the talent level at FLW to SW. I’ll always remove a few style points when a bigger fighter moves down. And Weili has a way better record, imo. She lost her first fight, and has now rattled off 20 wins in a row, I believe.

Unfortunately, I think Shevchenko would be too big for Weili in an actual fight. But, who knows.

At the very moment, it's Khabib, Cejudo, Shevchenko and Nunes.

Didn't include Jones as his last two fights weren't dominant.

gsp vs hendrick was much much closer than jones vs hendricks ... and hendricks was on the juice, whereas Jones is the one on the juice.

Never knew Jones fought Hendricks lol get your mind together son. Hendricks never failed a drug test so quit with the delusional posts to fit your narrative. Jones also passed his drug tests against Reyes.

You felt Reyes won but me along with the 3 judges ( who matter) felt Jones won you think it's a "robbery" I think Jones could've finished him with a rd or 2 left (unanimous decision). I felt like Hendricks won but you along with the 3 judges (who matter) felt GSP won I call it a robbery you call it "much much closer" (split decision). You can't change facts just because your little feelings can't process it.

I knew you had a ulterior motive. What does feminism have to do with this?

You’re unable to be objective comparing men & women. It’s odd to watch. There are lots of your sort though, so it’s been normalised to an extent.

There’s no place for women in a conversation on the best current MMA fighter. That won’t stop you trying to force them in though.

Ulterior motive? We’re on an MMA forum, discussing MMA. What would I be trying to achieve other than pointing out how illogical you inclusion of a woman is?

You’re unable to be objective comparing men & women. It’s odd to watch. There are lots of your sort though, so it’s been normalised to an extent.

There’s no place for women in a conversation on the best current MMA fighter. That won’t stop you trying to force them in though.

Ulterior motive? We’re on an MMA forum, discussing MMA. What would I be trying to achieve other than pointing out how illogical you inclusion of a woman is?
Well there is it. Your agenda.

Back