Who's the greatest NHL hitter/bodychecker?

Who's the greatest NHL hitter/bodychecker?

• Bryan Marchment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darius Kasparaitis

• Dion Phaneuf

• Cal Clutterbuck

• Jordin Tootoo

• Alex Ovechkin

• Denis Potvin

• Tom Wilson

• Jarome Iginla

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe it's Scott Stevens.

But my favorite is Wendel Clark.

Feel free to suggest some names and I'll add them on the poll.

I think most of you may forgotten this guy, but Steve Webb was a great hitter as well.

Last edited:
Stevens or Blake IMO. Voted Blake. Kasper and Marchment were both feared because they always went low.

All time, I’d add Howe. If you want to go really far back, then someone like Eddie Shore. In recent years, Subban just for what he did to Marchand. Also, Regehr had some decent hits. Him hammering Hemsky every time Hemsky went into the corner was hilarious.

Scott Stevens is the greatest that I've ever seen.

All time, I’d add Howe. If you want to go really far back, then someone like Eddie Shore. In recent years, Subban just for what he did to Marchand. Also, Regehr had some decent hits. Him hammering Hemsky every time Hemsky went into the corner was hilarious.

You're talking about Gordie Howe?

yeah and now they aren’t. so he’s dirty.

No I disagree, if it was acceptable back than, therefore it wasn't dirty. He's just playing within the rules of the games at that time. I'm sure if they changed the rules during his time, he would have adapted.

And I don't even like Stevens.

And you can say that about any sport where the ruled changed and made the league softer like in the NFL or NBA to name a few.

Back